Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
If I was Arum, I would put Manny and Crawford on the same card in a doubleheader ppv and then match them up against each other the next time out.

Manny against some beatable nikka with a name, while Crawford fights a Rios/Chaves caliber nikka. fukk it, maybe even Bradley.

Just a thought.

I can see that didn't he put Bradley on the Pac/JMM 3 card vs Casamayor in 2011

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Would like to see Crawford evolve a little more before he gets a big ppv fight, but. :manny:

Ditto..jumping a division to facing dulorme to facing pac...its a bit of jump...dude will be at welter at some point..dude needs to cook at 140 at least for a little bit

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I can see Crawford/Pac being pretty entertaining and a pick 'em bout ,but I rather it be built up instead of some rushed shyt.

Crawford should fight in the summer and then share a Manny card in the winter and in 2016 they face each other as Manny's passing the torch farewell bout.

but in reality, the opposite will prolly happen seeing how boxing is ran nowadays. :snoop:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Crawford is remotely ready for Manny yet. Seen him get dazed by Gamboa, and he had a little bit of difficulty with Dulorme's speed in the beginning. Granted, a good argument can be made that he was getting his timing together and loading a trap. While that might be true, it was still evident that he was having some problems adjusting to that speed at first. I'm not sure he's ready for the problems that Manny will bring. Look just cause Pac lost to the current pound for pound best fighter in the past 15 years, doesn't mean all of sudden Pac is chopped liver. Muh fuggaz acting like cuz he lost on Saturday all of a sudden he's trash now. Ask Brandon Rios, Timothy Bradley and Chris Algeiri if Manny is trash. Marquez is satisfied with his KO as he should be, but he don't want those problems no more either. His nose was a mess before Manny got sloppy. Nah brehs, I love Crawford, but he needs to spend some time at 140 before Pac.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Im consistent in how I score my fights friend...ima Floyd Stan N still saw it possible Manny got 5 rds...same reason I gave chino 5 RDS...same reason I had ginger over Lara...same reason I had Swift over Herrera N PED :ahh:

I knew it along:smugbiden:

:mjpls:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Crawford is remotely ready for Manny yet. Seen him get dazed by Gamboa, and he had a little bit of difficulty with Dulorme's speed in the beginning. Granted, a good argument can be made that he was getting his timing together and loading a trap. While that might be true, it was still evident that he was having some problems adjusting to that speed at first. I'm not sure he's ready for the problems that Manny will bring. Look just cause Pac lost to the current pound for pound best fighter in the past 15 years, doesn't mean all of sudden Pac is chopped liver. Muh fuggaz acting like cuz he lost on Saturday all of a sudden he's trash now. Ask Brandon Rios, Timothy Bradley and Chris Algeiri if Manny is trash. Marquez is satisfied with his KO as he should be, but he don't want those problems no more either. His nose was a mess before Manny got sloppy. Nah brehs, I love Crawford, but he needs to spend some time at 140 before Pac.

Exactly.

Pacquiao might test his delicate whiskers like Gary Russell Jr did...allegedly:sas2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@ChocolateGiddyUp

Man, if Floyd fights Danny for his final fight :mjcry:

The Holy war :sadbron:

crying-oklahoma-state-player-sports-crying-gifs.gif