Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
fukking fight sucked. :mjlol:

Floyd played keep away while Manny couldn't close the distance. So glad I just chipped in 20 bucks and not pay the whole $100. I still thought the fight was close and competitive. Floyd only really dominated the last 2 rounds imo. The others he won, by just doing enough. I was :what: at that 118-110 scorecard, but I do feel like 115-113 or 116-112 was more in line to what we actually saw. I don't care to see a rematch either because those nikkas might actually find a way to throw even less punches the 2nd time around. :pachaha:

Hopefully #Thurminators got next. :blessed:

yup

I been saying this for the longest this was a 7-5 fight but the struggle team would throw on the smedium :cape: their "easy work" garbage.

Finally its over fukk these guys let us focus on #SOGGANG, Pretty Boy Loma and Young Uva Ves.

fukk it even #shookboys too :obama:

Streets need that Manny Paulie fight though, I wasn't feeling how reckless this dude was talking post fight. Mad disrespectful :camby:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
yup

I been saying this for the longest this was a 7-5 fight but the struggle team would throw on the smedium :cape: their "easy work" garbage.

Finally its over fukk these guys let us focus on #SOGGANG, Pretty Boy Loma and Young Uva Ves.

fukk it even #shookboys too :obama:

Streets need that Manny Paulie fight though, I wasn't feeling how reckless this dude was talking post fight. Mad disrespectful :camby:

what happened? :lupe:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
what happened? :lupe:

Paulie of all people was calling Manny a sore loser because he thought he won and was talking greasy on twitter. I wouldn't have even cared except Paulie is the king of sore losers and this is coming from a fan.

He was in the middle of a fight were he got some rounds in its possible for him to think he won, he was fighting not watching it.

Meanwhile Paulie has alluded to nikkas being on roids because he lost, he said Haymon was the only reason nikkas got w over him, shyt seemed corny as fukk to me. I'm off the bandwagon fukk him :camby:

Ill find another feather fisted fighter :francis:

TheDream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the Manny vs Money fight there was a rule that said the first four rounds aren't official. Does that mean they only counted rounds 5-12?

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Paulie of all people was calling Manny a sore loser because he thought he won and was talking greasy on twitter. I wouldn't have even cared except Paulie is the king of sore losers and this is coming from a fan.

He was in the middle of a fight were he got some rounds in its possible for him to think he won, he was fighting not watching it.

Meanwhile Paulie has alluded to nikkas being on roids because he lost, he said Haymon was the only reason nikkas got w over him, shyt seemed corny as fukk to me. I'm off the bandwagon fukk him :camby:

Ill find another feather fisted fighter :francis:

legit gripes. Do nothing and think u won brehs.

:camby:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
No, it means The fight would be ruled a no contest if a fighter isn't able to continue before the first four rounds are over, there would be no winner in case of a cut due to accidental head its or something.

If a fighter is unable to continue after four rounds, then a winner will be declared from the judges score cards.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He won 4-5 rounds

What legit gripes does Paulie have to claim Porter was on roids after sexually abusing him. :camby:

Dude earned my respect for the Cotto fight but its over :camby:

Fake stan we riding till he in a coffin. :camby:

Paulie could say my moms a whore and id feel he had a point :jawalrus: