Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup

I been saying this for the longest this was a 7-5 fight but the struggle team would throw on the smedium :cape: their "easy work" garbage.

Finally its over fukk these guys let us focus on #SOGGANG, Pretty Boy Loma and Young Uva Ves.

fukk it even #shookboys too :obama:

Streets need that Manny Paulie fight though, I wasn't feeling how reckless this dude was talking post fight. Mad disrespectful :camby:
it was relatively easy work for floyd:yeshrug:
not his hardest fight by any means
he aint have to reach for anything out of the ordinary
he fought pacquaio like he was any other fighter
pacquaio backed off cause he aint wanna get ricky hattoned :yeshrug:

but yeah im glad the hoopla is finally over
canelo vs kirland next week should be entertaining

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
it was relatively easy work for floyd:yeshrug:
not his hardest fight by any means
he aint have to reach for anything out of the ordinary
he fought pacquaio like he was any other fighter
pacquaio backed off cause he aint wanna get ricky hattoned :yeshrug:

but yeah im glad the hoopla is finally over
canelo vs kirland next week should be entertaining

Yup yup easy work 7-5 fight in which his dad had to tell him to stop fighting scared.

Meanwhile you nikkas were in tjat cesspool of a thread saying ko wash on the cards etc :camby:

The struggle team :francis:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He wouldn't be able to get passed Molina let alone AB even with the weight advantage.

Berto can't box good enough to win either. I thought Lopez was beating him:yeshrug:
hes a great poster for the ring but his Berto obsession :mjcry:

the guy is fukking shot and i think Haymon will feed him to Thurman next :demonic:

I think so too. Or Berto vs Maidana in September

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup yup easy work 7-5 fight in which his dad had to tell him to stop fighting scared.

Meanwhile you nikkas were in tjat cesspool of a thread saying ko wash on the cards etc :camby:

The struggle team :francis:
lol its called being a smart trainer
stop fighting scared= be more agressive
his pops was worried bout him getting robbed understandably.
unlike de la hoya trainer who told him in the trinidad fight that he already won the fight and he could coast:francis:

pacquaio won 4 rounds max
8-4
he had a good lil stretch in the middle rounds but thats it:yeshrug:

and the only reason he did get knocked out or knocked down is cause he was scared of floyds counters:yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
lol its called being a smart trainer
stop fighting scared= be more agressive
his pops was worried bout him getting robbed understandably.
unlike de la hoya trainer who told him in the trinidad fight that he already won the fight and he could coast:francis:

pacquaio won 4 rounds max
8-4
he had a good lil stretch in the middle rounds but thats it:yeshrug:

and the only reason he did get knocked out or knocked down is cause he was scared of floyds counters:yeshrug:

Yeah you going by what you're assuming he meant and I'm going by what he actually said. 7-5 is not easy work he won clearly and the rounds he won were clear rounds but shyt ain't easy work if the other nikka can win 1 round and make it a draw.

Easy work was what Pretty Boy Vasyl gave the people.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Why? He lost to the 2nd best fighter in the world. If he didn't retire after :deadmanny:, then why retire now? He didn't even get hurt. And he can beat nearly any other fighter in and around his weight class.

who's the best if Floyd is the second best ?

I mma tell you like this, I hope the fight gets made so we can see what Broner is all about.

He wouldn't be able to get passed Molina let alone AB even with the weight advantage.

Dude, funny how you like to take credit from fighters you don't like. Do you even think about this for a second breh ? Molina flat fotted self who couldn't even hit Broner and was gun shy as well against hard hitting Berto ?

hes a great poster for the ring but his Berto obsession :mjcry:

the guy is fukking shot and i think Haymon will feed him to Thurman next :demonic:

I wanna see Berto Thurman. The only bad fight for Berto is Kell Brook. That's it

He won 4-5 rounds

What legit gripes does Paulie have to claim Porter was on roids after sexually abusing him. :camby:

Dude earned my respect for the Cotto fight but its over :camby:

Manny won 4 rounds max. There's no 5 bro. If you say he won 5 rounds, you wilding.

me, papi, and newzz. Last of a dying breed of stans :mjcry:

I m following Nicholas Walters closely but since Jamaicans don't like ther #Zoeboys, hard for me to root, but I wanna see him break Lomachenko's face

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you going by what you're assuming he meant and I'm going by what he actually said. 7-5 is not easy work he won clearly and the rounds he won were clear rounds but shyt ain't easy work if the other nikka can win 1 round and make it a draw.

Easy work was what Pretty Boy Vasyl gave the people.
most people think it was 8-4 or 9-3
i cant find 5 rounds that pacquaio won in this fight
your opinion tho

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i was on punisher's IG page and i happen to see this pic he posted

upload_2015-5-3_17-37-21.png

memories when the welterweight division was really interesting

god bless the punisher :to:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Dude, funny how you like to take credit from fighters you don't like. Do you even think about this for a second breh ? Molina flat fotted self who couldn't even hit Broner and was gun shy as well against hard hitting Berto ?

Breh I've never once said that I don't like Berto, i just don't think he's that good and it's not a diss to you, I've always given you props and respected you as a poster I just don't fukk with Berto. :francis:

I m following Nicholas Walters closely but since Jamaicans don't like ther #Zoeboys, hard for me to root, but I wanna see him break Lomachenko's face

:sog: