Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
safe to say maidana > manny?

95vdyb.jpg
Career wise...no

Floyd wise...definitely, easily

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
me, papi, and newzz. Last of a dying breed of stans :mjcry:

Yeah...I'm always pump faking about tossing AB in the bushes. I wouldn't ever turn my back on him until he retires:mjcry:

Win, lose, or draw...I'm here:to:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yeah...I'm always pump faking about tossing AB in the bushes. I wouldn't ever turn my back on him until he retires:mjcry:

Win, lose, or draw...I'm here:to:

damn shame when you stan a shytter, but you over committed :mjcry:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
who's the best if Floyd is the second best ?

I mma tell you like this, I hope the fight gets made so we can see what Broner is all about.

Dude, funny how you like to take credit from fighters you don't like. Do you even think about this for a second breh ? Molina flat fotted self who couldn't even hit Broner and was gun shy as well against hard hitting Berto ?

I wanna see Berto Thurman. The only bad fight for Berto is Kell Brook. That's it

Manny won 4 rounds max. There's no 5 bro. If you say he won 5 rounds, you wilding.

I m following Nicholas Walters closely but since Jamaicans don't like ther #Zoeboys, hard for me to root, but I wanna see him break Lomachenko's face

Breh, honestly...Broner beating Berto won't prove anything. Berto struggled with Collazo and Chambers, was losing to Lopez before getting the 6th round KO, and was beaten by Guerrero, Ortiz, and KOd by Soto-Karass.

Only thing Broner beating Berto would do is give me more bragging rights on here...that's it:yeshrug:

I think Broner boxes Berto's ears off to an easy UD.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Breh, honestly...Broner beating Berto won't prove anything. Berto struggled with Collazo and Chambers, was losing to Lopez before getting the 6th round KO, and was beaten by Guerrero, Ortiz, and KOd by Soto-Karass.

Only thing Broner beating Berto would do is give me more bragging rights on here...that's it:yeshrug:

I think Broner boxes Berto's ears off to an easy UD.

all those guys were good fighters who went on to get big paychecks. The last guy who fought Broner and went on for a big paycheck afterwards brutally beat him and had him do the stanky legs/Donald Duck walk all throughout the ring and never hurt the opponent. Broner even got raped up there. At least Berto gives out punishments as well when he's in a tough fight. The only issue is our defense. Broner has lots of issues including discipline, babysitting, and slow offense. I wanna see him v Danny or Khan. That'd be murder

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Andre Ward, of course.

#SOGGang

THE

The Olympic Gold Medal Winning :banderas:

Super Six Tournament Winning :whew:

168lb Division Cleaning

Generic EuroCac Destroying :merchant:

Light Heavyweight Champion Defeating :wow:

2014 ESPY Fighter of the Year™ Nominee :umad:

#2 Pound for Pound fighter in the World :mjpls:

The Greatest Super Middleweight of all time :sas2:

Ain't lost a fight since he lost his virginity. :ooh:

Mr. My manager beat your whole squad up :999:

Andre "Son of God" Ward :ohlawd:

tumblr_mvwe4a93ZU1s00awfo1_500.gif

#SOGGang

AND GUESS WHAT nikkaS?

THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. :sog:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
all those guys were good fighters who went on to get big paychecks. The last guy who fought Broner and went on for a big paycheck afterwards brutally beat him and had him do the stanky legs/Donald Duck walk all throughout the ring and never hurt the opponent. Broner even got raped up there. At least Berto gives out punishments as well when he's in a tough fight. The only issue is our defense. Broner has lots of issues including discipline, babysitting, and slow offense. I wanna see him v Danny or Khan. That'd be murder

I mean, I hear you breh. But Berto got KOd by a C fighter that Maidana KOd...while Broner went the full 12. I doubt Berto could even last 8 rounds with Maidana being that Berto got beat up by Ortiz and got beat BADLY beaten by Robert Guerrero who's not even known for having power. Look at Broner's face after Maidana and then compare it to Berto's after lighter hitting Guerrero:usure:

I applaud your stanning, but there's only 1 AB around here....and that's the 3x Champion over 3 different divisions and former #6 P4P Adrien Broner:smugbiden:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I only want the Berto/Broner fight because all the names being thrown out for potential opponents for Broner are :scust: and Berto/Broner would be a good crossroads fight...Berto is trying to get back to an elevated spot in the sport and Broner needs to prove he is still a future somebody after losing to Maidana because he hasn't impressed in his fights since then.
plus I am curious to see if Broner's equilibrium will get shook because Berto still got heavy hands.:sas2: