Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
amazing video only in boxing

great video. just goes to show....this stuff is all business, its not personal. Khan wouldnt dare drop Algeri for Broner. I'd love to see all the guys in this video face each other....but again....its all business.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
They dont agree with your views though.. A domination is 120-108

Two of the judges scored it 116-112(as I did).. thats not a domination, thats a good fight 8-4
Nobody...but the bruh Moretti had 118...I'll take that...as well as ringside analyst Steve Farhood...:manny:....Floyd dominated....

I'll take 118-110....:umad:....

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Nothing really.. Floyd fought very cautiously and never really stepped out his confort zone tgo try and stop Manny like I knew he would since thats the most efficient way for him to win. I cant hate on it cause it would've be so dumb on his part to try and stand toe to toe and war with a guy like Manny..

I was suprised that when Manny would catch Floyd with a good shot he wouldn't go for the kill and let his hands go, like he was second guessing himself.. I believe it could be the effect from the marquez KO..

Nah. WHen you catch Floyd with a good shot and you going for the kill, you're tiring yourself out and giving him a way to counter you. Exactly what happened to Ortiz and Oscar. Floyd got out his comfort zone but never committed too much. Manny was the one being cautious because he was eating counters all night. Like Ward said, counters are the worst. They make you feel; outta rhythm, outta place and make you second guess yourself cuz you don't wanna eat it again.

He actually went for the kill but Floyd covered up so well, and Pac couldn't land anything. That's why he backed up.

:dead: @ your sig and avi though

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They dont agree with your views though.. A domination is 120-108

Two of the judges scored it 116-112(as I did).. thats not a domination, thats a good fight 8-4

it wasnt a total domination but if you look at what Pac did, it was close to being one. again, you only sayin this because a couple of judges gave him 4 rounds. I didnt see but maybe 2 rounds that he CLEARLY won...and one of those was a round where Floyd clearly took off and RJJ called it when he did it because he said he would come back and win the next round, which he did. Two of the rounds where Pac won couldve went the other way and it wasnt like he dominated the rounds he won like Peterson did to Swift. he landed a couple of nice shots that basically stole the rounds.

on another note....people getting upset with Paulie because he said Manny was a sore loser. he was just calling it like he saw it from Manny's responses....
but now they saying he lost because he tore his shoulder 3 weeks ago. :camby:

so Paulie was right. :sas2:

fuq that got to do with you landing 19% of your punches. :mjlol:

the punches he threw didnt connect. end of story.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Of course you wouldn't take the majority decision since it doesn't support your delusional argument
Bruh I just showed you how two other people who probably have more boxing knowledge than both of us scored the fight...and who both thought Floyd dominated....you're a known Paq stan so I'll just laugh at you....

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't know if it's just me or that I have a fixation on this fight but..

it goes to show how amazing Hatton's performance really was. He was eating Mayweather's best for a solid 9 rounds before he was hurt, made Mayweather fight every second of every round and had him uncomfortable in spots, and this was all before Mayweather getting a bit old and having to rest every so often on the ropes.