Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
You sound like a casual dumbass that doesnt watch alot of boxing....and I'll just leave it at that....Floyd dominated the entire fight...LOL @ "All the earlier rounds he just did enough to win them"....so Floyd was just messing with Pac the entire night and skating by just doing "enough" to win?...please shut the fukk up clown.....
:camby:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
those vids with broner, chino, khan, ghost..i dont like them..they look too buddy buddy

and that's why we keep getting these sorry ass buddy buddy type fights where nikkas touch gloves all night and smile and pose in front of each other. :snoop:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
the part where you said floyd dominated every round.... a dominating floyd fight is, floyd outboxing the shyt out of Canelo or beating the breaks off gatti.

Pacman had some rounds breh:beli:
He did dominate the entire fight...what did Paq do??...LOL at you clowns...but I know alot you were pulling for Paq....

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If I was Thurman I would take myself out of the running for a Floyd fight this year. Floyd is never going to engage enough to give s fighter like Thurman a shot at being successful so why even put yourself through 12 rounds of boredom and a loss on points when he could be building up his own status to possibly become the next big PPV star in boxing by continuing to have entertaining fights.

Agree. We need a new star anyway. I(magine Thurman-Crawford in 5 years if both undefeated ?
:mjlol: at this stanning ass nikka.

I saw the same boring lackluster fight you watched. but :manny: keep thinking you saw some epic performance.

The 11th and 12th rounds were the only rounds I saw Floyd really take it to Manny with the offense. He straight dominated those 2 rounds and made Pac look bad. All the earlier rounds, he just did enough to win them. What's so fukking hard to understand about that.:what:
You know you can win a round without dominating it right. :sas1:

I'm so glad you casuals will be disappearing for a while. Ya'll nikkas won't have shyt to talk about now that this fight (or sparring session ) is over. :blessed:

Agree with you, but the fight was not boring. Far from it

:russ:...did the judges expose themselves when then also agee'd with my views?...Paq didn't do shyt the entire fight....Yeah he had few nice shots here and there but LOL @ all those missed shots....

which judge gave Floyd 120 on their card ? :sas2:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I saw you scored the fight 8-4. What was really surprising to you ?

Nothing really.. Floyd fought very cautiously and never really stepped out his confort zone tgo try and stop Manny like I knew he would since thats the most efficient way for him to win. I cant hate on it cause it would've be so dumb on his part to try and stand toe to toe and war with a guy like Manny..

I was suprised that when Manny would catch Floyd with a good shot he wouldn't go for the kill and let his hands go, like he was second guessing himself.. I believe it could be the effect from the marquez KO..

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:russ:...did the judges expose themselves when then also agee'd with my views?...Paq didn't do shyt the entire fight....Yeah he had a few nice shots here and there but LOL @ all those missed shots....
They dont agree with your views though.. A domination is 120-108

Two of the judges scored it 116-112(as I did).. thats not a domination, thats a good fight 8-4