Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Avoid any site with general discussion sections. Some of the things I'm hearing about this fight is just :mindblown:

Fine Floyd is boring fair criticism but once again, there are a lot of folks who don't know shyt about boxing. Some of the things i'm seeing being cosigned by casuals is just annoying. Again, the article posted by Jello is so on point what I imagine all real boxing fans are going through right now.

Its hurting my head brehs. I enjoyed discussing the fight with you dudes but I can't wait for this shyt to die down this week and never hear these people talk about boxing again.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Oh one more thing. Imagine how annoying it would be right now if they raised Pac's hand last night. Everyone on this board would know Floyd got robbed, even those who are partial to pac but you couldn't tell the casuals nothing about that. :wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:russ:....:mjlol:......:laff:......what fukking fight were you watching???.....

:mjlol: at this stanning ass nikka.

I saw the same boring lackluster fight you watched. but :manny: keep thinking you saw some epic performance.

The 11th and 12th rounds were the only rounds I saw Floyd really take it to Manny with the offense. He straight dominated those 2 rounds and made Pac look bad. All the earlier rounds, he just did enough to win them. What's so fukking hard to understand about that.:what:
You know you can win a round without dominating it right. :sas1:

I'm so glad you casuals will be disappearing for a while. Ya'll nikkas won't have shyt to talk about now that this fight (or sparring session ) is over. :blessed:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:mjlol: at this stanning ass nikka.

I saw the same boring lackluster fight you watched. but :manny: keep thinking you saw some epic performance.

The 11th and 12th rounds were the only rounds I saw Floyd really take it to Manny with the offense. He straight dominated those 2 rounds and made Pac look bad. All the earlier rounds, he just did enough to win them. What's so fukking hard to understand about that.:what:
You know you can win a round without dominating it right. :sas1:

I'm so glad you casuals will be disappearing for a while. Ya'll nikkas won't have shyt to talk about now that this fight (or sparring session ) is over. :blessed:
You sound like a casual dumbass that doesnt watch alot of boxing....and I'll just leave it at that....Floyd dominated the entire fight...LOL @ "All the earlier rounds he just did enough to win them"....so Floyd was just messing with Pac the entire night and skating by just doing "enough" to win?...please shut the fukk up clown.....

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:I hate hearing casuals talk about fights. Bad enough when nuthuggers get in their feelings when their fighter loses(or wins)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You sound like a casual dumbass that doesnt watch alot of boxing....and I'll just leave it at that....Floyd dominated the entire fight...LOL @ "All the earlier rounds he just did enough to win them"....so Floyd was just messing with Pac the entire night and skating by just doing "enough" to win?...please shut the fukk up clown.....

Suck my dikk, p*ssy nikka:russ:

:mjlol: at me being a casual.

I'm in this OG Ring Thread all the fukking time discussing boxing with nikkas in here, not just showing up when Floyd or Manny is involved ( like your bytch ass is doing right now)

If you got a different view of the fight then fine, that's you. I saw a different fight.

To me anybody that only gave Pac 1 or 2 rounds, pretty much gave Floyd the benefit of the doubt too much. He won sure, but I'm not going to sit here and act like he pitched some Baldomier shut out. He won by keeping the action to a minimum and stepped it up the last two rounds to really close the show. There was nothing special or great about that performance, but if you were impressed, than.... :manny:

Now, since I know you're a fukk nikka that thinks he knows everything and will keep responding to me like I got all day to give you attention, I'll prolly just put you on ignore after this post. I doubt you'll ever type anything worthy of me reading anyways so :camby: and :umad:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Suck my dikk, p*ssy nikka:russ:

:mjlol: at me being a casual.

I'm in this OG Ring Thread all the fukking time discussing boxing with nikkas in here, not just showing up when Floyd or Manny is involved ( like your bytch ass is doing right now)

If you got a different view of the fight then fine, that's you. I saw a different fight.

To me anybody that only gave Pac 1 or 2 rounds, pretty much gave Floyd the benefit of the doubt too much. He won sure, but I'm not going to sit here and act like he pitched some Baldomier shut out. He won by keeping the action to a minimum and stepped it up the last two rounds to really close the show. There was nothing special or great about that performance, but if you were impressed, than.... :manny:

Now, since I know you're a fukk nikka that thinks he knows everything and will keep responding to me like I got all day to give you attention, I'll prolly just put you on ignore after this post. I doubt you'll ever type anything worthy of me reading anyways so :camby: and :umad:
I didn't even read this shyt....LOL at Pacquiao fans....