Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Me and you. I agree. I feel Maidana actually gave Floyd a tougher fight in their fights than Manny...

dont mind @Mook..hes trolling..he's a maidana stan..weak chinned khan won a clear decision over him and managed to hurt him worse than floyd did plus drop him...to sum khan > maidana..right @Mook ? :smugfavre:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
fukking fight sucked. :mjlol:

Floyd played keep away while Manny couldn't close the distance. So glad I just chipped in 20 bucks and not pay the whole $100. I still thought the fight was close and competitive. Floyd only really dominated the last 2 rounds imo. The others he won, by just doing enough. I was :what: at that 118-110 scorecard, but I do feel like 115-113 or 116-112 was more in line to what we actually saw. I don't care to see a rematch either because those nikkas might actually find a way to throw even less punches the 2nd time around. :pachaha:

Hopefully #Thurminators got next. :blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
hopefully khan or thurman. stylistically I feel they would both give floyd the most problems. khan's speed and reach would be a big advantage. he needs to dominate algeri first though.
If I was Thurman I would take myself out of the running for a Floyd fight this year. Floyd is never going to engage enough to give s fighter like Thurman a shot at being successful so why even put yourself through 12 rounds of boredom and a loss on points when he could be building up his own status to possibly become the next big PPV star in boxing by continuing to have entertaining fights.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
How is Thurman gonna be able to fight Floyd though? Isn't Thurman gonna be fighting in July? I doubt he'd be able to turn around and fight in September?

Unless he just goes straight to Floyd :ld:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
this article i posted prior to that fight

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/...acquiao-a-hardcore-fight-fans-worst-nightmare

on point like a motherfukker
THis quote right here is so true:
As a hardcore fight fan, you are praying that this fight surprisingly lives up to the hype. But if conventional wisdom plays out and Mayweather wins a “boring” decision, the “boxing is dead” chants will be trumpeted through every social media network, television show, radio broadcast and public area. The only scenario that could please everyone to some degree is a knockout.

All I heard while I was out getting my coffee this morning is how this fight has "killed boxing" or "boxing is dead" because this fight was a disappointment to pretty much everyone. And while I agree that Floyd and Manny was 12 rounds of pure struggle; I am almost 100% confident that next Saturday we will get the action fight that everyone hoped Floyd/Pac would be and none of these folks calling boxing a dead sport will pay any attention to it.

And I will be really glad when this next week is over...the front page of The Ring is littered with so many horrible threads that it almost makes me want to cry.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
fukking fight sucked. :mjlol:

Floyd played keep away while Manny couldn't close the distance. So glad I just chipped in 20 bucks and not pay the whole $100. I still thought the fight was close and competitive. Floyd only really dominated the last 2 rounds imo. The others he won, by just doing enough. I was :what: at that 118-110 scorecard, but I do feel like 115-113 or 116-112 was more in line to what we actually saw. I don't care to see a rematch either because those nikkas might actually find a way to throw even less punches the 2nd time around. :pachaha:

Hopefully #Thurminators got next. :blessed:
:russ:....:mjlol:......:laff:......what fukking fight were you watching???.....