Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I could ko 34 cans

Arnold.wrong.gif

nikka couldn't even stop judah nor did he beat him to a bloody pulp, his pop aint special at all, b class and elite fighters take his without blinking

Neither could the two fighters you stan :francis:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love the statements Arum has made about Crawford, and it seems that he's set to give him a big push.

However, I can't help but wonder how much of it has to do with Mikey Garcia going CM Punk on Bob. Let's keep it real, Mikey is the guy who Arum had at the top of his list. I remember talk about Garcia being groomed to fight Manny Pacquiao in the future. It's obvious he was the guy that Arum was gonna give the big push to. Until he opted to sit out and hit him with that lawsuit. So it went to Crawford instead. It's obvious that he's been the biggest beneficiary of Mikey's abscence. Just wonder exactly how much he benefited from it.

It worked out for the better though, because I'd rather move forward with T-Craw than Mikey G. Not only because I think he's more talented, but also because he seems (more likely) to be built for the long run as opposed to Mikey. Garcia has already admitted that his hearts not into boxing, and he doesn't have a passion for it. He just does it because he's good at it, and it makes money. That has the sounds of a guy who's looking to fight (most likely against less than stellar competition) until he lands a big fight or 2, then cash out and leave. No exactly the type of fighter you really wanna build around.

good point... forgot all about mikey lol