Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
37 wins with 34 KOs.. Breh STFU :camby:
Also add that Lampley said in Matthysse's 40 fights he knocked down 37 of them (now 37 of 41).
Matthysse's power is unquestionably legit. You fight the top guys and they have better chins and skill sets. Even guys with the best power dont KO everyone. At 140 right now Matthysse and Ruslan are probably the two biggest punchers.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Defending that Brooklyn Hardcore title :blessed:

tumblr_mkua51bccM1ql0k28o1_r1_400.png

Great strap

:ehh:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh's I think Jr getting stopped was a lesson from Allah to him and a warning to me

Jr learned that a great chin and a lackluster corner that doesn't push or teach you can only take you so far

I was in the process of buying a ticket to Vegas and putting 10k on Floyd

But seeing my mans who was a heavy favorite get stopped reminded me that anything can happen in our sport

I wanna thank JCC Jr and Fonfara for giving us the FOTY and I look forward to Jr's comeback
And I wanna thank allah for stopping young yawn from making a risky decision :whew:

@patscorpio tickets to Dirrell's title victory go on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m :blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't see how Chavez WAS the favorite... especially after watching the fight just now...

Dude was coming off 13 month layoff while fighting a naturally bigger guy with a good skillset... Fonfara looked good while Chavez looked amaturish

Dude never jabbed to get inside, just leaned in, he looked tired and was huffing after every exchange... his corner had no idea wtf they were doing especially the white guy who would take his sweetass time getting out the ring, to a point where his corner was like hurry the fukk up and they started arguing in the last rounds

And then Chavez's reaction after the fight was :snoop:

He thought he was winning :what:
He wants another rematch at a lower catchweight:what:

He felt good (good enough to quit on the stool?):what:

His punches didn't effect him it was the weight :what:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
brandon rios on twitter saying he wants prov or matthyse. he really wanna die.
Boxing gonna miss dudes like Rios and Bradley who will fight anyone and give no fukks. If only Brandon utilized all his skills. And if bad ass threw his right cross correctly :sadcam:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It worked out for the better though, because I'd rather move forward with T-Craw than Mikey G. Not only because I think he's more talented,
Please do expound breh.
And how many champions/former champions had Crawford beat? lol Mikey hasn't fight in a year and the shades a coming. Sigh, the best jab in boxing will return.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dude never jabbed to get inside, just leaned in, he looked tired and was huffing after every exchange...
Breh his 'technique' to get inside was so :what::dahell: He'd get within distance and lunge forward like he was headbutting pollacks chest :dahell: ...........and the shyt didn't stop the entire time he was concious :what::what: Imagine that father son car ride home :heh: