Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Krackubox has timestamps on the punches thrown, if you are in disagreement prove me wrong :cmsas2:

You won't.

Well you made that nice lil gif of Peterson with the right hand N was :banderas:

Only problem was it landed on the chest N was :francis: at best

Watched my DVR in HD they showed the replay both Marv N BJ Flores was "oh it landed on the chest " :shaq2:

Now if we scoring them type of Punches Danny landed that shyt all day :youngsabo:

Kompukrack receipts lookin funny in the light
rickrossdrink.gif

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
fam let's face it Danny has been exposed and @147 he won't last long against those hitters up there I even have Berto beating him right now

i beg to differ! i personally feel right now at 140 he's more vulnerable with the cutting down to weight. at the same time it's like a strategy to stay at 140 as long as he can and then move up 147 when the time (perfect opponent for him) is right. once he moves up to 147 i think he'll be more comfortable with the weight. to me, danny will always have problems with boxers. his style is better when he's in the ring with someone who's the aggressor.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
we can agree to disagree but I feel Danny biggest problem is that he don't use his jab at all and if its not a hook he's not landing nothing at all now don't get me wrong he did do some good body work against Lamont but that's it for me I wasn't impressed with Danny last Saturday hell I think broner would have gave Danny problems

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Well you made that nice lil gif of Peterson with the right hand N was :banderas:

Only problem was it landed on the chest N was :francis: at best

Watched my DVR in HD they showed the replay both Marv N BJ Flores was "oh it landed on the chest " :shaq2:

Now if we scoring them type of Punches Danny landed that shyt all day :youngsabo:

Kompukrack receipts lookin funny in the light
rickrossdrink.gif

Is the chest not a scoring blow? like I said if you have any disagreements, prove me wrong.

You won't because you can't.

Ain't no point in arguing with Swiftset you dudes will score everything for him regardless :francis: I've had the same scoring style since sohh. I ain't the one switching my style up from fight to fight. :cmsas2:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
So you counted all them shots that were like that for Swift :beli:

Let me make a gif of swift landing a chest shot N :banderas: I'll be laughed out the damn ring :russ:

Punches that were clearly caught on the gloves I did not count as I wrote in the thread.

Funny how my scoring is suspect all of a sudden but when I was scoring Herrera/Swift it was :salute: Danny walked up to that man and said I lost but you dudes still :cape: :dead:

You claimed other guys had prewritten scorecards but it seems to be the pre written joints were from struggleset :cmsas2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Punches that were clearly caught on the gloves I did not count as I wrote in the thread.

Funny how my scoring is suspect all of a sudden but when I was scoring Herrera/Swift it was :salute: Danny walked up to that man and said I lost but you dudes still :cape: :dead:

You claimed other guys had prewritten scorecards but it seems to be the pre written joints were from struggleset :cmsas2:

#swiftset was at the Barclay's wondering why Peterson was showboating while losing rounds :russ:

Like I said I scored Canelo/Lara for Canelo...I scored Swift over Peterson...N the next knucklehead who pulls that shytty game plan I will score against them too :manny:

Look all around twitter, NSB, even nikkas on here that don't fukk with Swift N they said Peterson didn't do enough in them RDS ... I guess they had their cards predetermined as well :beli:

As far as that "I lost" shyt im calling :duck:...watch the actual fight not the vine... Right before , they are talking to each other N theres no audio can't hear their conversation....camera goes to sky view N then you hear some audio :rudy:...not only that Swift said after that convo he won N Peterson said nothing about it or even bytched bout the "robbery" at that... Im posed to believe Swift tells Lamont "I lost" N Lamont ain't going bring that up...he's not going demand a rematch...Not even goin say I won :dahell:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
They were goin fight Chino if the Matthysse fight never happened...theres no fear there

No ariza shakes no power pellets...theres nothing to worry about

Not to mention the nikka looks like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man right now...its the perfect time to fight him

:russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I put that up as a convo point but Thurman is ready bruh 4.2 million people told us that in the fight with Guerrero Thurman is a house hole name know and maybe the 3 most popular fighter right now

Nah....he has to do it WITHOUT #BandCamp on the card and it not be the OG PBC on NBC card for you to say that.

He's not bigger/more popular/more known than Adrien Broner at all.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
i beg to differ! i personally feel right now at 140 he's more vulnerable with the cutting down to weight. at the same time it's like a strategy to stay at 140 as long as he can and then move up 147 when the time (perfect opponent for him) is right. once he moves up to 147 i think he'll be more comfortable with the weight. to me, danny will always have problems with boxers. his style is better when he's in the ring with someone who's the aggressor.

Exactly.

And :dead: at Berto beating Danny Garcia:mjlol:

I want to see Danny Garcia vs Robert Guerrero at 147 though