Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
swift dont want to see maidana choc you know that. movement awkward angles unorthodox punches

They were goin fight Chino if the Matthysse fight never happened...theres no fear there

No ariza shakes no power pellets...theres nothing to worry about

Not to mention the nikka looks like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man right now...its the perfect time to fight him

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Whats the worst that can happen Chino blows up to 165?? :russ:

Let #swiftset show yall how to box without looking like Usain Bolt :smugbiden:

Running tends to be the language friends who get outboxed and can't cut off rings use. I hope that's not you friend. :cmsas1:

Especially since krackubox proved struggleset got outlanded thru the first half of the fight. :cmsas1:

And we know what happened the 2nd half :cmsas2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Swiftset looking shaky bout naw

After Herrera "bbbut he was clinching"

After PED "bbbbut he was running"

Everyone with two eyes "bbbbut Danny wasn't boxing :francis: "

Kompukrack :camby:

#swiftset arent the only ones saying Lamont didn't do enough them early rds friend...we got more cosigners then the Herrera fight...shyt we got #swiftset opp siding with us :banderas:

I scored Lara Canelo for the ginger...im anti GGG but if a nikka used that early strategy on GGG id score it for GGG...im consistent

Lamont didn't sweep them late rds either...you could easily give Swift any of 6-10...rd 9 in particular he landed 3 big rights near the end of the round :manny:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
@my heyzel Floyd ducking Thurman ? :dead:

Dude everybody wanna fight FLoyd bro. The exposure and the money are exponential factors. Heck, I would fight Floyd for free on PPV. That's at least 100k in 1 night bro.

Thurman should be focusing on Brooks, Khan, Maidana, Peterson, Porter and all my other wolves in WW. He ain't no different. Brook would be Floyd's toughest opponent. Heck I wanna see Berto Thurman :wow:
Too bad those guys want no parts of Thurman

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
@my heyzel Floyd ducking Thurman ? :dead:

Dude everybody wanna fight FLoyd bro. The exposure and the money are exponential factors. Heck, I would fight Floyd for free on PPV. That's at least 100k in 1 night bro.

Thurman should be focusing on Brooks, Khan, Maidana, Peterson, Porter and all my other wolves in WW. He ain't no different. Brook would be Floyd's toughest opponent. Heck I wanna see Berto Thurman :wow:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I put that up as a convo point but Thurman is ready bruh 4.2 million people told us that in the fight with Guerrero Thurman is a house hole name know and maybe the 3 most popular fighter right now

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
fam let's face it Danny has been exposed and @147 he won't last long against those hitters up there I even have Berto beating him right now