Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Now....when AB gives this response, it's "he's scared of Danny Garcia":russ:

:mjpls:

"It's all business, so if a fight happens with Adrien Broner, it happens" - sounds like the same thing AB has been saying for about 2 years now in reverse:yeshrug:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

Big ass difference in that N this :russ:

Or how about when they were both at Showtime N The nikka starts stuttering talking bout we not here to talk about who the champ is :merchant:...Danny had to :cape: the nikka like AB can rule 140 ONCE I LEAVE :smugbiden:

Swift gets asked bout any fight its "this is a business talk to Al Haymon" :ehh:

AB gets asked bout anh fight its " I'm the can man I'll knock em out" :takedat:

Swift gets asked bout fighting AB its " this is a business talk to AL Haymon" :ehh:

AB gets asked bout Swift N it's "stuttering, dodging the question, banning nikkas from interviewing him. One day it'll happen" :merchant::damn::whoa:

#swiftset :demonic:

Lil nikkas can have OUR BELTS when we decide

:mfchamp:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Really? And funny, in that interview you posted with him and Subway Swift....he was saying he was moving up to 147 after 1 more fight at 140:mjpls: Yet he's still hovering around 140 a year later:dead:

nikka is a clown:camby:

Anyways, AB is on record as saying:

“Everyone knows in boxing you take one fight at a time,” Broner said to Showtime. “I definitely want to win a world title at 140 so I can be a 4-time world champion in 4 different weight classes at 25. Boxing is a business. I’ve got love for a lot of fighters in the game, but boxing is a business. If it [a fight against Danny Garcia] makes sense, I’m with the money.”

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2014/08/broner-open-to-fighting-danny-garcia-if-the-money-is-right/

“… I know me and Danny Garcia will one day Clash heads when the time is Right… I AM A FIGHTER AND TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO FIGHT THE BEST”

http://thaboxingvoice.com/broner-vs...-garcia-will-one-day-clash-heads/39610?var=no

adrienbroner Listen I want to fight all these guys but boxing is a business so it wont happen as quick as I want it to happen but khan can get it Matthysee can get it Maidana need to stop running from me and fight me again so I can show the world I am the best and no disrespect to my homie and good friend of mine Danny Garcia but this is a business when we finally have to glove up and give the world a show it will be epic and we can laugh about it and count our millions but this is a fight that have to happen...... #RealTalk

But, I know how you like to frame your posts and disregard EVERY SINGLE STATEMENT AB has made in reference about fighting Subway Swift since August 2014:camby:

Carry on telling your half-truths:camby:

#BandCamp

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Really? And funny, in that interview you posted with him and Subway Swift....he was saying he was moving up to 147 after 1 more fight at 140:mjpls: Yet he's still hovering around 140 a year later:dead:

nikka is a clown:camby:

Anyways, AB is on record as saying:

But, I know how you like to frame your posts and disregard EVERY SINGLE STATEMENT AB has made in reference about fighting Subway Swift since August 2014:camby:

Carry on telling your half-truths:camby:

#BandCamp

What did I post that was a half truth...I'll wait :stopitslime:

I even said the nikka AB says one day it'll happen N you post an AB Quote saying "ONE DAY ITLL HAPPEN" :dead:

I'll take the "Clown" who is fighting the Ring #2 junior Welterweight at 143

Over this Clown...who can't make weight, calls out Errybody at 147 N fights the Jon Molinas of the world at 141
full.jpg

:umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
What did I post that was a half truth...I'll wait :stopitslime:

I even said the nikka AB says one day it'll happen N you post an AB Quote saying "ONE DAY ITLL HAPPEN" :dead:

I'll take the "Clown" who is fighting the Ring #2 junior Welterweight at 143

Over this Clown...who can't make weight, calls out Errybody at 147 N fights the Jon Molinas of the world at 141
full.jpg

:umad:

Dude, Im not going back and forth with you on stupid shyt:camby:

Like I said, you're good for posting old shyt (as you post a picture of a much younger AB who took the pic as a joke...but it doesnt fit into your agenda) and disregard the present/more recent shyt which would actually be relevant:camby:

At the end of the day, Danny is talking about "it's a business" when it comes to fighting AB...which is the SAME shyt AB's been saying for a year now, but yet it's "He's scared":camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dude, Im not going back and forth with you on stupid shyt:camby:

Like I said, you're good for posting old shyt (as you post a picture of a much younger AB who took the pic as a joke...but it doesnt fit into your agenda) and disregard the present/more recent shyt which would actually be relevant:camby:

At the end of the day, Danny is talking about "it's a business" when it comes to fighting AB...which is the SAME shyt AB's been saying for a year now, but yet it's "He's scared":camby:

There was plenty of recent things in that post you could a spoke on :umad:

So its a business now?? Same way how Danny is "scary" to fight at 147 even tho we both know ITS A BUSINESS N theres a reason Haymon is paying to hold on to them belts :ohhh:

Its only a business when it suits your wishy washy ass tho :mjlol:
ZrcV7ZM.jpg

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
Coli brehs, need your help. My Philly based photographer Darryl Cobb submitted a photo he took of boxer Anthony Prescott to the Nikon "I am Generation" contest and he's a finalist. If he wins, he wins a lot of high end equipment, plus a feature in their ad campaign. Please I beg of you, can you vote for him please? Thank you thank you!

http://iamgenerationimage.nikonusa.com/contest/submission/1

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
There was plenty of recent things in that post you could a spoke on :umad:

So its a business now?? Same way how Danny is "scary" to fight at 147 even tho we both know ITS A BUSINESS N theres a reason Haymon is paying to hold on to them belts :ohhh:

Its only a business when it suits your wishy washy ass tho :mjlol:
ZrcV7ZM.jpg

That doesnt even make sense and you know it:snoop:

Subway Swift been claiming he was gonna move up to 147 since 2013.....it's 2015 nikka. It's 2015:yeahright:

They could've gave the belts to an (at the time) much more hyped/loved fighter in Matthysse if it was all about holding on to them belts being that Garcia claimed he was moving up to 147 before he fought he even fought Judah:ufdup:

It aint got nothing to do with business why this nikka cant even make 140, but still refuses to move up to 147.:rudy:

Get your struggle excuses out of here:camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That doesnt even make sense and you know it:snoop:

Subway Swift been claiming he was gonna move up to 147 since 2013.....it's 2015 nikka. It's 2015:yeahright:

They could've gave the belts to an (at the time) much more hyped/loved fighter in Matthysse if it was all about holding on to them belts being that Garcia claimed he was moving up to 147 before he fought he even fought Judah:ufdup:

It aint got nothing to do with business why this nikka cant even make 140, but still refuses to move up to 147.:rudy:

Get your struggle excuses out of here:camby:

Matthysse wasn't a true Haymon guy breh they knew he wasn't part of the team like that N he only signed with them to get Danny

Team Swift has already said fukk the belts.. fukk the WBC N fukk the fees...So why go thru the trouble to keep em?? Cuz Haymon wants em N got a plan :manny:

If i had to guess the plan is..Dulorme loses to Crawford N drops in the rankings...Matthysse beats Provodnikov...HBO makes Matthysse vs Crawford for WBO

AB jumps up N gets Postol for WBC

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Matthysse wasn't a true Haymon guy breh they knew he wasn't part of the team like that N he only signed with them to get Danny

Team Swift has already said fukk the belts.. fukk the WBC N fukk the fees...So why go thru the trouble to keep em?? Cuz Haymon wants em N got a plan :manny:

They why do you blame AB for Swift saying he was moving up in 2013 (when AB jumped from 135 to 147 in 2013...so we werent part of the plan period), and is still draining himself down there. It's unhealthy, and he's gonna end up losing because the last time we actually seen him make 140, his face was sunk in. That's a bad sign, but that's on him and Haymon.

AB had never even stepped foot in 140 until May 2014, while Swift had already said a year before that he was moving up to 147...it has nothing to do with us:yeshrug:

If i had to guess the plan is..Dulorme loses to Crawford N drops in the rankings...Matthysse beats Provodnikov...HBO makes Matthysse vs Crawford for WBO

AB jumps up N gets Postol for WBC

I agree, but AB didnt even get into that position until he just fought Molina. Yes, that's what I see happening as well if Garcia vacates, but there is nothing coming from him that he will move up except he will move up to Welterweight in "the future".

To me, it lends the question "why"? Why not after you beat Peterson?:manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They why do you blame AB for Swift saying he was moving up in 2013 (when AB jumped from 135 to 147 in 2013...so we werent part of the plan period), and is still draining himself down there. It's unhealthy, and he's gonna end up losing because the last time we actually seen him make 140, his face was sunk in. That's a bad sign, but that's on him and Haymon.

AB had never even stepped foot in 140 until May 2014, while Swift had already said a year before that he was moving up to 147...it has nothing to do with us:yeshrug:

I agree, but AB didnt even get into that position until he just fought Molina. Yes, that's what I see happening as well if Garcia vacates, but there is nothing coming from him that he will move up except he will move up to Welterweight in "the future".

To me, it lends the question "why"? Why not after you beat Peterson?:manny:

AB was posed to move down to 140 but foolishly decided to fight Chino against Haymons advising...he loses N now they gotta build him back up N high in the rankings

AB never loses he easily moves down to 140 N easily gets a fight for Swifts belts being a current 147 champ

The Broner L fukked shyt up...Matthysse wasn't a real Haymon guy...Lamont already got the IBF N isn't the guy to put multiple belts on...Khan moved to 147...Figgy is 135 with glass hands

As far as not declaring his moving up after Lamont...For whatever reason thats how the nikka is thats how Haymon got him...He spilled the beans bout the catchweight with Lamont N then had to :whoa: N come back N say well it might be at 140 still...Loyal to Haymon to a fault sometimes :manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I can't stand how he goes on a calling out rampage when everyone is busy but when things open up he starts back tracking, get it together Amir.

:snoop:

First it was:

Now it's:

"Look, Amir Khan will fight anybody, but at the end of the day, no one on his team has called me, and we've got the same advisor, Al Haymon."

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article19803.html

If they have the same advisor, and Amir Khan claimed he had just spoken to Haymon, then what the hell is he talking about?:heh:

You did speak with someone from Broner's team....you told AB you had just got off the phone talking with him:mjlol:

Amir "The Lying King" Khan:snoop:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
First it was:

Now it's:

If they have the same advisor, and Amir Khan claimed he had just spoken to Haymon, then what the hell is he talking about?:heh:

You did speak with someone from Broner's team....you told AB you had just got off the phone talking with him:mjlol:

Amir "The Lying King" Khan:snoop:

That evidence is depressing. Newzz is the god damn prosecutor.

:snoop: