Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Allah Haymon really needs to make this fight. There is not one reason why it shouldn't be set up as the main event for June or July on NBC.

Khan says he wants the fight, but now that AB is calling him out over and over again....there has been no real responses from him:snoop:

Last time Khan claimed he wanted to fight Broner, AB said his team was never contacted, and Virgil Hunter admitted that there wouldnt be a Khan vs Broner fight:snoop:

I want the fight too. At either 143/144 so that both guys arent stretched too far from their current weight divisions, which would provide a fair weight.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Khan says he wants the fight, but now that AB is calling him out over and over again....there has been no real responses from him:snoop:

Last time Khan claimed he wanted to fight Broner, AB said his team was never contacted, and Virgil Hunter admitted that there wouldnt be a Khan vs Broner fight:snoop:

I want the fight too. At either 143/144 so that both guys arent stretched too far from their current weight divisions, which would provide a fair weight.
I don't know what Khan is waiting around for...Floyd seems to have little interest in him and I doubt Kell Brook would be ready to fight again before Ramadan (which I forgot all about). Amir gonna sit around waiting by the phone and basically be inactive until deep in the fall because he will be observing Ramadan in June/July and then be unavailable for September because he won't be able to train properly.
A late May Broner/Khan fight would be perfect and a win over Broner would help him finally get that Floyd fight faster than sitting home and whining will.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

You heard it from the man himself :blessed:

140... conquered
pAcAZPd.png

147 up next :win:

#Swiftset

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

You heard it from the man himself :blessed:

140... conquered
pAcAZPd.png

147 up next :win:

#Swiftset

He's said this many times before.....going as far back as April 2013.....yet he's still draining himself down to 140:snoop:

"I am getting bigger, I've been at 140 for a long time and I don't want to get to the point where I'm training just to lose weight and it's affecting my performances. So I probably have one more at 140....in the summer time it's going to be hot and I probably have to go up to 147," Garcia said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/danny-garcia-eyes-move-147-near-future--64971

But yet, he's still there almost 2 years later and counting:wow:

"Why hasnt he moved up yet?" is a valid question and him fighting at 143 is not moving up in weight.

Daps
So another podcast this is the best of ITR Radio and the interviews I was involved in the show is coming back and rumor has it I might be trying to get Pat to be a guest host if he can have free time

Interviews included Deontay Wilder after Malik Scott win, Brandon Rios after Pacquiao loss, Sergio Mora, Frank Galarza tells a heartfelt story of his life, Zachary Ochoa is a lady's man, Willie Monroe Jr. after winning the boxcino and Paul Mendez explains a time he experienced racism in his hometown.

It is a long one, two and a half hours, but I hope it is enjoyable, I noticed that not many people are doing interviews anymore.