Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brook vs Thurman in the States is what we need

Any of those 3 would be good fights

Marquez fight would get Brook shine with the Mexicans...Rios to an extent as well since it'd be a brawl

I'd fight one of the Mexicans in the Summer

Thurman fight one more good fighter on NBC in the Summer

Then Special K vs One Time in the Winter would do good ass numbers N mean ALOT

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The Mexican Hero still has time to top that :jrcop:

Cory Spinks doesnt count:manny:

You asked: "What other recent sons of HOF boxers has had success like that friend??:smugfavre:"

And Cory Spinks' father didnt make the HOF:yeshrug:

If we just asking in general like that, it's obviously Floyd Mayweather as the greatest son of a boxer ever. As far as son of a HOF Boxer, it's JCC Jr.:ohlawd:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Former middleweight Champ...beat current champ Andy Lee...bout to destroy Fonfara

What other recent sons of HOF boxers has had success like that friend??:smugfavre:

come on breh :mjlol:..you know perfectly well chavez was a paper champion..he wasn't even a regular belt holder...wbc stripped sergio for no reason just so sulaiman, who was jr's godfather, could put a belt on him.. and then sergio had to lay a whippin on him to let him know who really ruled the middleweights and send him into surgery...lee was also ko'ed by bryan vera..nuff said

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cory Spinks doesnt count:manny:

You asked: "What other recent sons of HOF boxers has had success like that friend??:smugfavre:"

And Cory Spinks' father didnt make the HOF:yeshrug:

If we just asking in general like that, it's obviously Floyd Mayweather as the greatest son of a boxer ever. As far as son of a HOF Boxer, it's JCC Jr.:ohlawd:

I forgot Corey spinks existed let alone which nikka was his daddy :heh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
come on breh :mjlol:..you know perfectly well chavez was a paper champion..he wasn't even a regular belt holder...wbc stripped sergio for no reason just so sulaiman, who was jr's godfather, could put a belt on him.. and then sergio had to lay a whippin on him to let him know who really ruled the middleweights and send him into surgery...lee was also ko'ed by bryan vera..nuff said

I see it now...On April 18th after The Mexican Hero destroys Fonfara

You got any excuses tonight Pat?? :smugjr:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Austin Trout vs. Anthony Mundine Set for PBC on CBS May 9th

In a fight that has been in the making for the better part of four years, Las Cruces, New Mexico’s Austin Trout and Australia’s Anthony Mundine have agreed to finally do battle May 9th in San Antonio, Texas.

The bout, confirmed by Trout in a phone call Monday night with SWFight.com, is expected to be the evening’s co-main event on the second installment of Premier Boxing Champions on CBS (PBC on CBS). The bill will be headlined by Texan Omar Figueroa Jr. and Scotland’s Ricky Burns.

“I started training camp in late February,” says Trout (28-2, 15KOs). “When I started I didn’t know I was fighting Mundine; I found out last week it’s going to be him on May 9th.”

The two have been on each other’s radar, and Twitter feeds, since Trout first claimed the WBA Super Welterweight title in 2011 (a title we would go on to lose to Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez in 2013).

Despite being a one-time mandatory challenger for Trout’s WBA belt, Mundine, currently the WBC Silver Super Welterweight champion, and his team would not show up for a purse bid that would have made the internationally and social media hyped bout happen.

“He went around Australia lying, saying that I didn’t want him,” recalls Trout, the current WBC fifth ranked Super Welterweight in the world. “I’m sure half his country wants me to shut him up. I’ll go be an Aussie savior.”

Trout is currently working with internationally recognized trainer Barry Hunter in Washington D.C., where Trout is also helping prepare longtime Hunter pupil Lamont Peterson for his April 11th bout against Danny Garcia.