Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
AB was posed to move down to 140 but foolishly decided to fight Chino against Haymons advising...he loses N now they gotta build him back up N high in the rankings

AB never loses he easily moves down to 140 N easily gets a fight for Swifts belts being a current 147 champ

The Broner L fukked shyt up...Matthysse wasn't a real Haymon guy...Lamont already got the IBF N isn't the guy to put multiple belts on...Khan moved to 147...Figgy is 135 with glass hands

As far as not declaring his moving up after Lamont...For whatever reason thats how the nikka is thats how Haymon got him...He spilled the beans bout the catchweight with Lamont N then had to :whoa: N come back N say well it might be at 140 still...Loyal to Haymon to a fault sometimes :manny:

I can accept this reasoning and stance:obama:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:whew::banderas:
a6Ene42.jpg

#specialones :demonic:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Coli brehs, need your help. My Philly based photographer Darryl Cobb submitted a photo he took of boxer Anthony Prescott to the Nikon "I am Generation" contest and he's a finalist. If he wins, he wins a lot of high end equipment, plus a feature in their ad campaign. Please I beg of you, can you vote for him please? Thank you thank you!

http://iamgenerationimage.nikonusa.com/contest/submission/1

yes please help our fellow brehette out

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
he still fights?!! :huh:..man i havent heard anything about him since he got whooped by superman...dude did not live up to his namesake

has aNy soN lived up to his father's hof fame career though? seems like they hardly do.:yeshrug: