Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Mike in non comedy type role..with the right directing..he has potential for a small part with huge impact..

i want to see mike in an action flick..i mean if they can put someone like ortiz in the expendables flicks they can find a place for mike in some action film franchise

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i want to see mike in an action flick..i mean if they can put someone like ortiz in the expendables flicks they can find a place for mike in some action film franchise
interesting, does he have the capability to move around like that? maybe if he does a little training he can look good in some flicks..But it depends on his mind frame and shyt..

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
interesting, does he have the capability to move around like that? maybe if he does a little training he can look good in some flicks..But it depends on his mind frame and shyt..

Tyson can do whatever he puts his mind to, if you would have told me he would have a cartoon, a stand up, a documentary and star in multiple Hollywood movies during his 90s run I would have just :heh:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Tyson can do whatever he puts his mind to, if you would have told me he would have a cartoon, a stand up, a documentary and star in multiple Hollywood movies during his 90s run I would have just :heh:
and the credit also goes to the people who helped shaped all those into place..they dserve much kudos in respect to Mike being the main focus.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
If in his last fight, he got 2 million against Edwin Rodriguez....why would he take any less when he fought Rodriguez coming off a 14 month layoff and got 2 million. If he fights in April (like it's been rumored), he'd be coming off a 17 month layoff and is probably asking for about 1.5-2 million.

Just because they jerk GGG around, doesnt mean SOG gotta go for it.

He's still undefeated since 12 years old, he's still our Olympic Gold Medalist, he's still the #4 Pound For Pound, and still the Super Middleweight RING, Lineal, and WBA Champion....show him some respect HBO:ufdup:

#SOGGang

:lawd:
Word was HBO didn't want to pay him the $1.9 million either. Don't know the economics, but I bet Ward's fights with his salary don't make much for them. He may be more of a prestige showcase fighter to have part of their network. Just thinking out loud.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
If in his last fight, he got 2 million against Edwin Rodriguez....why would he take any less when he fought Rodriguez coming off a 14 month layoff and got 2 million. If he fights in April (like it's been rumored), he'd be coming off a 17 month layoff and is probably asking for about 1.5-2 million.

Just because they jerk GGG around, doesnt mean SOG gotta go for it.

He's still undefeated since 12 years old, he's still our Olympic Gold Medalist, he's still the #4 Pound For Pound, and still the Super Middleweight RING, Lineal, and WBA Champion....show him some respect HBO:ufdup:

#SOGGang

:lawd:
He should be lucky to get over a million being inactive for that long...

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Andre Dirrell is going to school DeGale if that fight gets made, fan of both though.
both are in the top 3 imo and the best behind ward

i think degale can win though, dirrell hasnt really impressed me since he came back

@patscorpio they might fight next for the vacant IBF if/when Froch gets stripped (hes ducking degale)

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
From Dan Rafael on why Cotto/Canelo brokedown and James Kirkland being out of shape right now:wow:

Canelo got tired of waiting for Miguel to make a deal. He moved on because he was sick of the nonsense. Alvarez-Kirkland is a done deal. It is signed and will happen in May. James has been off for 1 1/2 years and one of his close advisers told me he is close to 200 pounds, so he has to lose a lot to make 155. That be bad for him. I think it's Canelo's fight to lose.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/51562/boxing-with-dan-rafael

Not even Ann Wolfe is gonna be able to save you James:blessed:

#CaneloCartel