Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@ 44:00

If a slow, lumbering, feather-fisted caveman like Wach could manage to just lumber around the ring and still find himself in position to land his jab-right hand FLUSH and shake Wlad up...

I wonder what's gonna happen when the much faster, powerful & lengthier (n/h) Deontay Wilder pierces Wlad with his jab-right hand :ohhh:

weekly_gif_collection_09.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have a date with Klitschko set for September, if not sooner," Briggs told Buncey's Boxing Podcast. "His people have confirmed that - we've got a date. We're looking at September. We're looking at Hamburg, but hopefully we can change that venue to somewhere in America. That's what we're working on. Hopefully it can happen, if not in September then July or August. I feel great, I'm in phenomenal shape. I'm looking forward to fighting soon."

If Briggs want this to happen on US soil then he needs to go full Clubber Lang at the Wlad/Jennings fight. Try to storm the ring after the fight ends; interrupt the weigh-in and the post fight press conference...just be ratchet as hell.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner Says He 'Can't Wait To Fight Maidana Again'
Posted by: Keith Idec on 1/29/2015

By Keith Idec

Adrien Broner indicated on a conference call Tuesday that he’ll pursue a rematch against Marcos Maidana after he fights John Molina.

Cincinnati’s Broner (29-1, 22 KOs) and Molina (27-5, 22 KOs), of Covina, Calif., are scheduled to square off March 7 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Their 12-round junior welterweight bout will be the first fight televised as part of Al Haymon’s new Premier Boxing Champions series on NBC.

Broner is about a 9-1 favorite over Molina, who lost his last two bouts, but would be an underdog against Maidana (35-5, 31 KOs). The heavy-handed Argentine boxer beat Broner by unanimous decision 13 months ago in San Antonio, where Maidana dropped Broner twice.

“After the Saturday night he beat me, I tried to fight him on Sunday,” Broner said regarding their bout in December 2013. “I can’t wait to fight Maidana again, but the guy I’ve got to fight is John Molina. So I’m going to handle my business and worry about a Maidana rematch next.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/broner-says-he-t-wait-fight-maidana-again--86837

Cant blame a man for wanting to avenge his loss:obama:

Let's handle business on March 7th AB....then we call out Maidana for the rematch for the 4th time now. Hopefully, he bites so we can get revenge:demonic:

#BandCamp

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Wladimir Klitschko, who is fighting Bryant Jennings on April 25th in New York, says he is completely tired of Shannon Briggs and his antics. Klitschko told German newspaper Sport-Bild: “Shannon Briggs has completely crossed the line. I am tired of him. I now want to fight and punish him.” Klitschko said.

Klitschko: “I understand Briggs, he wants promote himself and get a title fight just like David Haye, Tyson Fury, Manuel Charr and Marco Huck did in the past. None of these guys promoted themselves better as Briggs though…the only problem is that he crossed a line. Briggs doesn`t know when enough is enough, it`s not funny anymore.”

According to popular German boxing news sites, K2 promotions have already booked the 02 Arena in Hamburg for a Klitschko-Briggs showdown in September.

http://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/wladimir-klitschko-tired-of-shannon-briggs/37775

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Y'all playing with my emotions now.:wtb:

Im just re-posting the same article I did last week where Klitschko said he wants to fight Briggs:heh:

Maybe him and his manager arent on the same page?:lupe: