Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Broner Says He 'Can't Wait To Fight Maidana Again'
Posted by: Keith Idec on 1/29/2015

By Keith Idec

Adrien Broner indicated on a conference call Tuesday that he’ll pursue a rematch against Marcos Maidana after he fights John Molina.

Cincinnati’s Broner (29-1, 22 KOs) and Molina (27-5, 22 KOs), of Covina, Calif., are scheduled to square off March 7 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Their 12-round junior welterweight bout will be the first fight televised as part of Al Haymon’s new Premier Boxing Champions series on NBC.

Broner is about a 9-1 favorite over Molina, who lost his last two bouts, but would be an underdog against Maidana (35-5, 31 KOs). The heavy-handed Argentine boxer beat Broner by unanimous decision 13 months ago in San Antonio, where Maidana dropped Broner twice.

“After the Saturday night he beat me, I tried to fight him on Sunday,” Broner said regarding their bout in December 2013. “I can’t wait to fight Maidana again, but the guy I’ve got to fight is John Molina. So I’m going to handle my business and worry about a Maidana rematch next.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/broner-says-he-t-wait-fight-maidana-again--86837

Cant blame a man for wanting to avenge his loss:obama:

Let's handle business on March 7th AB....then we call out Maidana for the rematch for the 4th time now. Hopefully, he bites so we can get revenge:demonic:

#BandCamp

#dryhump

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

If in his last fight, he got 2 million against Edwin Rodriguez....why would he take any less when he fought Rodriguez coming off a 14 month layoff and got 2 million. If he fights in April (like it's been rumored), he'd be coming off a 17 month layoff and is probably asking for about 1.5-2 million.

Just because they jerk GGG around, doesnt mean SOG gotta go for it.

He's still undefeated since 12 years old, he's still our Olympic Gold Medalist, he's still the #4 Pound For Pound, and still the Super Middleweight RING, Lineal, and WBA Champion....show him some respect HBO:ufdup:

#SOGGang

:lawd:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If in his last fight, he got 2 million against Edwin Rodriguez....why would he take any less when he fought Rodriguez coming off a 14 month layoff and got 2 million. If he fights in April (like it's been rumored), he'd be coming off a 17 month layoff and is probably asking for about 1.5-2 million.

Just because they jerk GGG around, doesnt mean SOG gotta go for it.

He's still undefeated since 12 years old, he's still our Olympic Gold Medalist, he's still the #4 Pound For Pound, and still the Super Middleweight RING, Lineal, and WBA Champion....show him some respect HBO:ufdup:

#SOGGang

:lawd:

everybody in that other thread should be supporting ward, right?:sas2:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
random but as i was in the cardio room doing my thing on the treadmill and stairs the SVU episode that Mike Tyson starred in came on...Iron Mike needs to do more tv/movie roles where he's acting..not playing himself or an exaggerated version of himself

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
random but as i was in the cardio room doing my thing on the treadmill and stairs the SVU episode that Mike Tyson starred in came on...Iron Mike needs to do more tv/movie roles where he's acting..not playing himself or an exaggerated version of himself
yes i agree. He can pull some shyt off..