Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just read an interview with Khan and he said the same things almost in regards to Brook:

Plus, Im already on record saying that I dont care if Garcia and Peterson fight each other at 143 being they're both going up to Welterweight soon and this fight would be at Welterweight:manny:

Exactly...I dont want these nikkas to fight at 140 they both struggle to make it...fight at 143-144 both nikkas will be healthy N no excuses

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Don't listen to Queen khan, he will say anything to avoid Brook and that chocolate brownie right hand.

It's funny that Khan says Brook hasnt fought anyone to be calling out himself, Pacquiao, and Mayweather....but Kell Brook beat Shawn Porter which is a better victory than Khan has with Diaz, Collazo, and Alexander at 147:manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

7 miles in 50 minutes?:ehh:

AB = About Business:wow:

His right hand is looking swollen too...must be giving that heavy bag the business:ohlawd:

#BandCamp

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Robinson Castellanos is one awkward mofo........... but he's legit dangerous, we won't be overlooking him.

Lomanchenko is good, but there's plenty of 126 challengers he and his team can focus on
Rigo should be focusing on the those two UK boys........... cause we all know LSC don't want no problems :beli: