Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Dude looked amazing in his last fight looked way better than Rigo did @Newzz :sas2:

Congrats...he looked amazing in dispatching the #56 ranked Featherweight in the world:heh:

Rigo just beat the guy who was ranked #3 by the IBF at Featherweight and #12 by the WBO at Super Bantamweight:mjpls:

Regardless, neither Funaki or Taka Michinoku are relevant to the fact Loma doesnt want these problems with El Chacal:ahh:

:heh:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Laugh about the 122 fighter saying going up to 126 is too much for him....then get upset when the option of moving down from 126 to 122 is brought up in conversation brehs:heh:

RiGOAT
fukk you nikka:russ:

but real spit one of them need to either move up or down. sice rigo has no clout, he needs to be the one to move up AFTER he fights Cruz

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
So Salido won a close decision, came in overweight, almost got stopped and you feeling yourself over that prediction? :sas1:

Meanwhile you predicted Gary would send his equilibrium next to Juvenile and lil Wayne publishing and he almost got blown out. :mjlol:

Coke test? We aced it :stopitslime:

Going by them amateur records Rigo might need to take a couple of them Ukrainian courses :sog:

That was funny:russ::dead:

Lose only 1 fight in your entire 397 fight amateur career.......only to start off your professional career 1-1 brehs:sas2:

RIgo: 463-12 in the amateurs, 2x Gold Medalist at the Olympics, hasnt lost a fight period in 12 years:banderas:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That was funny:russ::dead:

Lose only 1 fight in your entire 397 fight amateur career.......only to start off your professional career 1-1 brehs:sas2:

RIgo: 463-12 in the amateurs, 2x Gold Medalist at the Olympics, hasnt lost a fight period in 12 years:banderas:
I should neg that nikka for coming at Juve and wayne like that :lolbron:

YMCMB IS DEAD :birdman:

:heh: is next to leave

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
fukk you nikka:russ:

but real spit one of them need to either move up or down. sice rigo has no clout, he needs to be the one to move up AFTER he fights Cruz

I hope they fight one day. I would love to see a round robin with Walters, Lomachenko, Rigo as three of the 4 participants in it:wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Congrats...he looked amazing in dispatching the #56 ranked Featherweight in the world:heh:

Rigo just beat the guy who was ranked #3 by the IBF at Featherweight and #12 by the WBO at Super Bantamweight:mjpls:

Regardless, neither Funaki or Taka Michinoku are relevant to the fact Loma doesnt want these problems with El Chacal:ahh:

:heh:

Loma, Walters, Gonzalez.......126 is where the big boys play :smugbiden:

Your boy getting dropped at 122 what you think these hittas do to him :sas1:

Go ahead and book them matches with Santa Cruz and the genereic Eurocac Frampton

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I hope they fight one day. I would love to see a round robin with Walters, Lomachenko, Rigo as three of the 4 participants in it:wow:
Like we was talking about back a few weeks ago or maybe even a month ago, they could do a SUPER SIX tournament with all the nikkas at 126 like Walters, Donaire, Jhonny, and all them other nikkas

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Loma, Walters, Gonzalez.......126 is where the big boys play :smugbiden:

Your boy getting dropped at 122 what you think these hittas do to him :sas1:

Go ahead and book them matches with Santa Cruz and the genereic Eurocac Frampton

Yall rehydrate too much for RiGOAT. He's already maxed at his weight of 122, being that he walks around about 126-128:manny:

This is what his manager said about fighting Lomachenko before:

Rigondeaux’s manager Gary Hyde said via RingTV “Rigo will fight any 122 or 126 fighter once we can agree that they will not weight over 135 on fight night.”

http://www.sportstalk200.com/boxing...achenko-in-april-with-rehydration-limit/4780/

We dipping in our Floyd vs Canelo bag on yall:ufdup:

Tell Loma come get this work:demonic:....just dont come in as a Junior Welterweight against us:whoa:

We cant deal with a height AND weight disadvantage:to:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pat cursing?:ohhh:

What's the video about? I cant see it cause the job has all video links blocked:mjcry:

We both know Pat gets into his feelings regarding the Champ :smugbiden:

In the Video Swift says he mentioned the catchweight to the public N he shouldn't have...the fight still might be at 140 for the belts...When asked he says he doesn't care about the belts N it jus means more fees from his purse

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
We both know Pat gets into his feelings regarding the Champ :smugbiden:

In the Video Swift says he mentioned the catchweight to the public N he shouldn't have...the fight still might be at 140 for the belts...When asked he says he doesn't care about the belts N it jus means more fees from his purse

I just read an interview with Khan and he said the same things almost in regards to Brook:

Look, I have to respect that he's a world champion, he won a world title, but nowadays, world titles don't really mean anything

http://fighthype.com/news/article19181.html

Plus, Im already on record saying that I dont care if Garcia and Peterson fight each other at 143 being they're both going up to Welterweight soon and this fight would be at Welterweight:manny: