Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Rigondeaux is gonna make Leo Santa Cruz look like an amateur in the ring:heh:

All that volume punching, but no REAL punching power? Easy work for RiGOAT:banderas:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

All that volume punching, but no REAL punching power? Easy work for RiGOAT:banderas:
i want Cruz to win.

Punk ass RIGO dont wanna fight LOMA. Talking about the move to 128 is too big of a jump. fukk that give the people what we want.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
i want Cruz to win.

Punk ass RIGO dont wanna fight LOMA. Talking about the move to 128 is too big of a jump. fukk that give the people what we want.

Why doesnt Lomachenko come down to 122 then and get that Olympic work from Guillermo Rigondeaux then?:sas1:
Since it's not that big of a jump up, it shouldnt be that big of a drop down:sas2:

RiGOAT doesnt know what losing feels like, has the bigger wins on his resume, and so he would be the one who calls the shots in that matchup...and we staying at 122 at max:smugbiden:

Hell, we only 5'4:yeshrug:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Nah them Cruz body shots look like the real deal though.

but yeah as far as head punching power Cruz is slightly above average. Like 1-10 scale he's a 6. He has to land enough to wear you down type of guy. Rigo shouldn't lose no more than 3 rounds tops from Santa Cruz.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Why doesnt Lomachenko come down to 122 then and get that Olympic work from Guillermo Rigondeaux then?:sas1:
Since it's not that big of a jump up, it shouldnt be that big of a drop down:sas2:

RiGOAT doesnt know what losing feels like, has the bigger wins on his resume, and so he would be the one who calls the shots in that matchup...and we staying at 122 at max:smugbiden:

Hell, we only 5'4:yeshrug:
shut up

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Laugh about the 122 fighter saying going up to 126 is too much for him....then get upset when the option of moving down from 126 to 122 is brought up in conversation brehs:heh:

RiGOAT

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He no longer knows what it's like to fight on hbo or showtime or before 2 am on univision.

The Ukrainian Prince hands him his first L :ufdup:

Stay at 122 where it's safe :demonic:

:heh:

They may be close in height, but RiGOAT aint Russell:mjpls:

Lomachenko dont wanna get that 2nd L in his first 5 fights messing around with Rigo:smugbiden:

Arum'll keep him away from Rigo though....he knows what happened last time he put his prized possession around that weight in the ring with El Chacal:ohlawd:

We might just toss Loma's equilibrium in the bushes just to put a stamp on it:banderas:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:heh:

They may be close in height, but RiGOAT aint Russell:mjpls:

Lomachenko dont wanna get that 2nd L in his first 5 fights messing around with Rigo:smugbiden:

Arum'll keep him away from Rigo though....he knows what happened last time he put his prized possession around that weight in the ring with El Chacal:ohlawd:

We might just toss Loma's equilibrium in the bushes just to put a stamp on it:banderas:

Go ask @patscorpio what happened to the last man that made such threats :ufdup:

Continue feasting on New Japan vanilla midgets, 126 is where the demons reside.

3tSYgyD.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

3tSYgyD.gif

why are you tagging me in this shyt krack? i was the one who predicted lomachenko's L remember? i'm 1-1 for him and he is due for another loss soon enough

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
why are you tagging me in this shyt krack? i was the one who predicted lomachenko's L remember? i'm 1-1 for him and he is due for another loss soon enough

Did you predict that nikka would come in 60lbs overweight and almost get stopped in the championship rounds as well :shaq2: It's okay friend keep hating that just means we are in for a long an prosperous boxing career. :ahh:

Due for another loss? :mjlol: Dude looked amazing in his last fight looked way better than Rigo did @Newzz :sas2:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Did you predict that nikka would come in 60lbs overweight and almost get stopped in the championship rounds as well :shaq2: It's okay friend keep hating that just means we are in for a long an prosperous boxing career. :ahh:

Due for another loss? :mjlol: Dude looked amazing in his last fight looked way better than Rigo did @Newzz :sas2:
i predicted you have to err on the side of experience...i dont have to explain to you what that means breh :youngsabo:..loma thought it was WSB against one of the more grizzled fighters in boxing...it was crystal clear that he was going to lose...i would have been surprised if he actually won..and he didnt :smugfavre:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

3tSYgyD.gif

Loma is the only who's feasted on midgets...Ramirez was 5'4, GRJ was 5'5, and he just beat 5'5 Kenzo Suzuki on Pacquiao's undercard:heh:

RiGOAT is the midget though, he hasnt faced anyone smaller/shorter than him, but nobody can deal with the skill he brings to the table:banderas:

You may be right though, we may not take Loma's equilibrium and send it into the bushes.....but we will take him here:

1377424041-training-at-rafael-trejo-boxing-gym-in-cuba_2497298.jpg

What's that you ask?:sas1:

The Cuban School Of Boxing:sas2:

#RiGOAT

Rigondeaux-belts-e1376871675535.jpg

:win:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i predicted you have to err on the side of experience...i dont have to explain to you what that means breh :youngsabo:..loma thought it was WSB against one of the more grizzled fighters in boxing...it was crystal clear that he was going to lose...i would have been surprised if he actually won..and he didnt :smugfavre:

So Salido won a close decision, came in overweight, almost got stopped and you feeling yourself over that prediction? :sas1:

Meanwhile you predicted Gary would send his equilibrium next to Juvenile and lil Wayne publishing and he almost got blown out. :mjlol:

Loma is the only who's feasted on midgets...Ramirez was 5'4, GRJ was 5'5, and he just beat 5'5 Kenzo Suzuki on Pacquiao's undercard:heh:

RiGOAT is the midget though, he hasnt faced anyone smaller/shorter than him, but nobody can deal with the skill he brings to the table:banderas:

You may be right though, we may not take Loma's equilibrium and send it into the bushes.....but we will take him here:

1377424041-training-at-rafael-trejo-boxing-gym-in-cuba_2497298.jpg

What's that you ask?:sas1:

The Cuban School Of Boxing:sas2:

#RiGOAT

Rigondeaux-belts-e1376871675535.jpg

:win:

Coke test? We aced it :stopitslime:

Going by them amateur records Rigo might need to take a couple of them Ukrainian courses :sog: