Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Robinson Castellanos is one awkward mofo........... but he's legit dangerous, we won't be overlooking him.

Lomanchenko is good, but there's plenty of 126 challengers he and his team can focus on
Rigo should be focusing on the those two UK boys........... cause we all know LSC don't want no problems :beli:

Castellanos fights this weekend ? Who is he matched up with ?

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WBC's Sulaiman Wants Answers From Danny Garcia :mjpls:

By Miguel Rivera

WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (29-0, 17KOs) has not made a defense of his titles in almost a year. He defended the belts last March against Mauricio Herrera and then had a non-title fight against Rod Salka in August. Garcia is back on April 11th in another non-title fight, facing Lamont Peterson at a catch-weight of 143-pounds.

WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman admits his organization is in the dark on what Garcia is planning. They want answers from him, because Garcia said last year he was moving up to the welterweight division.

"Up until this point we only know what's been said in the media. Once we receive the official information [from Garcia on what he intends to do] then the Governing Board will make a decision, but so far we can not comment on that," said Sulaiman to ESPN Deportes.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
why? he's fukking chinny..dude nearly lost to cordoba and was almost upset in his last fight...he's highly skilled but he comes off as a guy that can be taken out with 1 punch

If Donaire couldnt KO him, nobody 122 and under can:manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If Donaire couldnt KO him, nobody 122 and under can:manny:
youre missing the point breh...amagasa, who is not a known or a big puncher, came close to putting him out in the 7th round..its just like when kirkland got rocked but was able to withstand bombs from angulo but yet got taken out in 1 by a featherfisted cat...chinny is chinny lol

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
youre missing the point breh...amagasa, who is not a known or a big puncher, came close to putting him out in the 7th round..its just like when kirkland got rocked but was able to withstand bombs from angulo but yet got taken out in 1 by a featherfisted cat...chinny is chinny lol

Dont wish bad luck on RiGOAT:mjcry:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This is random as fukk, but whatever.

I rewatched Kirkland/Joel Julio last night while getting blazed as fukk. It's funny when you look back at old vhs tapes of boxing and you can see shyt in perspective as far as how things eventually turned out.

- I can see Kirkland/Canelo looking similar to Kirkland/Julio. James rushing in while Canelo tries to power box and catch dude in exchanges. It worked for Julio in spots and Ginger is a better fighter than Joel, but his stamina is definitely going to come into question again against Kirkland. Julio and Tapia landed some crazy clean hard shots and while it buzzed James, they never stopped him from going beastmode. It's funny how Kirkland has been around through so many changes of the guard. HBO showed a graphic with all the top 154lbers and you had Sergio, Viper (R.I.P.) Punisher, Drinzinrik (yeah I fukked up his name) and Angulo who only had 15 fights at that time.

-Seeing a young Victor Ortiz destroy Mighty Mike in a couple rounds :obama:, but :snoop: at what he eventually became known for in the future.

- Watched Vitali vs Juan Carlos Gomez since it was on the tape after that card. I forgot ESPN2 showed that shyt. Gomez had the right game plan in the 1st round, but it went downhill from there. Big Bro was landing some mean ones on that nikkas face. :scust:

- I even forgot Eddie Chambers and Samuel Peter fought. That was on the tape too. Fight had nothing memorable so that shyt kinda got erased mentally.

I been missing a lot of recent boxing, so I gotta dig up old shyt to get my fix. :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

I rewatched Kirkland/Joel Julio last night while getting blazed as fukk. It's funny when you look back at old vhs tapes of boxing and you can see shyt in perspective as far as how things eventually turned out.

- I can see Kirkland/Canelo looking similar to Kirkland/Julio. James rushing in while Canelo tries to power box and catch dude in exchanges. It worked for Julio in spots and Ginger is a better fighter than Joel, but his stamina is definitely going to come into question again against Kirkland. Julio and Tapia landed some crazy clean hard shots and while it buzzed James, they never stopped him from going beastmode. It's funny how Kirkland has been around through so many changes of the guard. HBO showed a graphic with all the top 154lbers and you had Sergio, Viper (R.I.P.) Punisher, Drinzinrik (yeah I fukked up his name) and Angulo who only had 15 fights at that time.

-Seeing a young Victor Ortiz destroy Mighty Mike in a couple rounds :obama:, but :snoop: at what he eventually became known for in the future.

- Watched Vitali vs Juan Carlos Gomez since it was on the tape after that card. I forgot ESPN2 showed that shyt. Gomez had the right game plan in the 1st round, but it went downhill from there. Big Bro was landing some mean ones on that nikkas face. :scust:

- I even forgot Eddie Chambers and Samuel Peter fought. That was on the tape too. Fight had nothing memorable so that shyt kinda got erased mentally.

I been missing a lot of recent boxing, so I gotta dig up old shyt to get my fix. :mjcry:

joel julio will always get props from me for completely destroying K9 in a wonderful fight :mjcry: but man on every step up fight he got on a somewhat big stage he lost..quintana, kirkland, dzinziruk, and angulo :smh:

youre a better man than me for rewatching vitali-gomez lol...and i try not to get :mjcry: watching my bredren sam, losing his discipline after losing his belt, lose to eddie

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

I love rewatching old fights while blazing. I never re-score, but I do (like you said), pick up little things/tendencies that a fighter does and how it could be applied in future fights. Also, I like to see how they were viewed back then to where they are now. It's amazing...like a Boxing Time Capsule:ahh: