Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Rumor has it that Kell Brook will be facing Andre Berto in March

:obama:

So, we have rumors of Berto fighting Lopez or Kell Brook?:ehh:

Will he be fighting Brook across the pond?:leon:

Daps
:flabbynsick:

10430419_567318563404983_8484156052012729335_n.jpg
smh at hollywood maidana....dude lost the hunger..well the boxing hunger:lolbron:

bronner whoops that ass in a rematch:obama:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
smh at hollywood maidana....dude lost the hunger..well the boxing hunger:lolbron:

bronner whoops that ass in a rematch:obama:

I was about to say....it looks like the hunger is real:mjlol:

Quit ducking the rematch Madonna:ufdup:

We stepped aside for you to fight Big Bro, no reason for you to keep running...get in the ring PSY:umad:

Daps
I was about to say....it looks like the hunger is real:mjlol:

Quit ducking the rematch Madonna:ufdup:

We stepped aside for you to fight Big Bro, no reason for you to keep running...get in the ring PSY:umad:
:mjlol:that PSY shyt is spot on...but for real, the first fight bronner was feeling himself a little too much and seemed not to take a serious with the half ass training,Marcos seen food...now marcos is riding high off that floyd money,homeboy lost twice doesnt care:mjlol: turning his face on some uppity shyt when it comes to fights with thurman etc...dressing like a gay millionaire...:wow:

now AB seems a little bit more focused...maybe in a rematch the tables turn?:ehh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:mjlol:that PSY shyt is spot on...but for real, the first fight bronner was feeling himself a little too much and seemed not to take a serious with the half ass training,Marcos seen food...now marcos is riding high off that floyd money,homeboy lost twice doesnt care:mjlol: turning his face on some uppity shyt when it comes to fights with thurman etc...dressing like a gay millionaire...:wow:

now AB seems a little bit more focused...maybe in a rematch the tables turn?:ehh:

turn what around? He's a bum. Nothing wrong with marcos suit, u losers just never been happy enough to give the world a hug and stretch it out :jawalrus:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
josesito lopez is an acceptable fight for berto at this point to see what he truly has left...he hasn't done jack to earn a title shot esp with showing struggle in his last fight lol
berto has chance to win a belt and this is winnable IMO..but i favour kell at this point.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So I guess Berto is the new Zab.. Gettng title shot after title shot for no reason whatsoever :mjlol:
Berto is one of the few name fighters that unless I've never heard of the nikka that he's facing I can't say I favor him in a fight...he's a stupid fighter who is chinny, gets busted up easy, and tears something all the time because of his ped usage...its amazing he got as far as he did on just his athleticism

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Berto is one of the few name fighters that unless I've never heard of the nikka that he's facing I can't say I favor him in a fight...he's a stupid fighter who is chinny, gets busted up easy, and tears something all the time because of his ped usage...its amazing he got as far as he did on just his athleticism
Nikka takes his ass whooping like a g, take punishment and keep fighting, always gracious, you can't hate a guy like Berto.....:ehh: