Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
so far jr hasn't produced anything saying that he's done with TR..so either he sits on the shelf (which for a lazy fighter like him will only hurt him even more) or he gets his final fight over with
As far as we know, Arum may not even be attempting to finish out his contract without an extension which would eliminate the idea of it being a "final" contractual obligation. Those multi year/fight combo slave contracts are a bytch.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Now we know why Al signed Bute

Fonfara
Bute
Froch

We goin :eat:good off these Euro Cacs:smugjr:

Watching out for the JCC Jr haters like.........
850-gde.jpg

The #ChavezCoalition is back in business:demonic:

1003234913-e1347392086970.jpg

Who want it with us?:banderas:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
As far as we know, Arum may not even be attempting to finish out his contract without an extension which would eliminate the idea of it being a "final" contractual obligation. Those multi year/fight combo slave contracts are a bytch.
But doesn't TR have options on him until 2016?...Jr could let the contract run out if he can't win in court but like I said that's an issue for someone like him

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
But doesn't TR have options on him until 2016?...Jr could let the contract run out if he can't win in court but like I said that's an issue for someone like him
Potentially Two years of inactivity is an issue for anyone.

Unless he wins in court, I don't think he has a choice. Arum will not find a fight for him unless he extends his contract

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
JCC has been offered fights without an extension clause.. They're just not gonna be for the amount of purse money he wants to be paid :manny: