Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Berto is one of the few name fighters that unless I've never heard of the nikka that he's facing I can't say I favor him in a fight...he's a stupid fighter who is chinny, gets busted up easy, and tears something all the time because of his ped usage...its amazing he got as far as he did on just his athleticism

This X 1000

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I would love to see Berto Khan, but Khan think he's some mega ppv star.....
Khan would beat the dogshyt out Berto.
Berto is one of the few name fighters that unless I've never heard of the nikka that he's facing I can't say I favor him in a fight...he's a stupid fighter who is chinny, gets busted up easy, and tears something all the time because of his ped usage...its amazing he got as far as he did on just his athleticism
Last time I was looking forward to one of his fights was years ago when he was supposed to fight Shane but... well you know the rest

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

:damn:

nikka this is some @HARLEM AL Russel venom you spitting at Berto :damn:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
So I guess Berto is the new Zab.. Gettng title shot after title shot for no reason whatsoever :mjlol:

Exactly cuz like Zab, dude can be competitive with anybody on any given night all because he's explosive with speed and power.

Even though less talented guys like Soto Karass and the Ghost handed him L's, he still made them work for it.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Would have loved to have seen Shane/Berto. Shane wouldn't have had that much ring rust from Margo to Floyd if that bout went down as planned. Then the Haiti earthquake happened. Damn shame, and props to Berto helping out his peoples in the aftermath.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Rumor has it that Kell Brook will be facing Andre Berto in March

I really like this fight

I can see Berto having more success than Porter did and probably even winnning

Would have loved to have seen Shane/Berto. Shane wouldn't have had that much ring rust from Margo to Floyd if that bout went down as planned. Then the Haiti earthquake happened. Damn shame, and props to Berto helping out his peoples in the aftermath.

Berto did the right thing but it's a shame that fight ain't happen

Iont know who'd win but I know the fight woulda been :ohlawd: