Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Boxing was real good to a nikka this weekend. Real good fights with some dramatic knockdowns/knock outs. :blessed:

I'll give Wilder his props. He impressed me. He took some good shots that never seemed to get him out his game. Good use of the jab and overall not as sloppy or wild as he normally is. He did get a bit wild when he tries to finish Stiverene whenever he got hurt, but that was about it. Performance wise, I give him a B.

Stiverne only won about 3 rounds in my book. He came with that lazy nikka shyt again and never seemed to throw enough punches when he needed too. He had the momentum several times and could never get it going.

Santa Cruz will always be entertaining, but I'm dying to see him step up now.

Imam looked like the goods. Great power and composure. He now gets added to the coveted list of #FloridaBoyz lead by #Thurminator. :ohlawd:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
speaking of imam and the fallout of the broner fight...why is it him and molina are calling that nikka out? broner doesn't hold any title at 140 so they must look at that nikka like he's food or something lol

Broner's my dude, but that Chino fight had him looking vulnerable to a lot of the young guns out there. Hell, I don't even think Taylor jumps on him so aggressively if it wasn't for that fight. Everyone is now going to start fast on dude and see if they can get him shook. Taylor only failed because he didn't have the talent to match the effort.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Only guys who can beat broner have fighters with big punching power... this guy cant beat him.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure its been posted already but I was watching this fight while doing some cardio a week or two back. This was far from "boring" and again, they need to bring da gawd back to american television. Noticed when santa cruz said he was willing to take mares or da gawd and then when they went back to the commentators they only mentioned mares's name :stopitslime:.

Anyways this was a great fight.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
who can't beat him? imam? because imam can crack..dude has power
Imam is the guy who beat maldonado right?

He has power but he doesnt have enough to keep broner off him... hes not big enough

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Imam is the guy who beat maldonado right?

He has power but he doesnt have enough to keep broner off him... hes not big enough

:huh: they are about the same size but imam is like 5'11"..taller than broner lol..broner has yet to be cracked by any notable puncher at 140

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
My keys to victory was correct last night :jawalrus:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:huh: they are about the same size but imam is like 5'11"..taller than broner lol
He may be taller but hes not bigger than broner from what I saw... broner makes alot of fighters look small at that wieght.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:huh: they are about the same size but imam is like 5'11"..taller than broner lol..broner has yet to be cracked by any notable puncher at 140

Breh.....you can't seriously believe Amir Imam can beat Adrien Broner right now:wow:

Broner has more power and is MUCH better than Fidel Maldonado Jr, and Maldonado was rocking Imam a lot in that fight including dropping him:comeon:

AB hasn't been cracked by a notable puncher at 140, but he was at 147 against one of the biggest punchers in the division, and he went the full 12 while only hitting the deck twice...the same amount of times Matthysse did against Molina and y'all swear Matthysse got a chin.

Now when AB gets rid of Molina on March 7th and Imam in June, I don't wanna hear y'all back tracking on y'all praise of these opponents:mjpls: