Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Let me get this straight...

Canelo who is arguably a bigger draw with one loss on his record was supposed to agree to 60/40 and MSG on the PR day parade?

Where does this bytchass fruitcake Cotto get the balls to demand shyt like that? I guess its cuz Canelo ain't on one leg or a cyclops so that coward Cotto has to take every sort of advantage he can find...fukk Cotto...:pacspit:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County

Cotto is playing both sides of the fence. He didn't want to piss Floyd off because he's Plan B. He also knows the Canelo fight will still be there. I don't think he'd pass up the Canelo fight unless he knew he had a good chance at Floyd. That's why he hasn't signed with a promoter yet. He can't sign with Top Rank and get a Haymon fight.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Double post edit. Gucci !

tumblr_ni47dnymqJ1u1kmvyo1_500.jpg

Someone needs to make a smiley of the dude in the background

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Let me get this straight...

Canelo who is arguably a bigger draw with one loss on his record was supposed to agree to 60/40 and MSG on the PR day parade?

Where does this bytchass fruitcake Cotto get the balls to demand shyt like that? I guess its cuz Canelo ain't on one leg or a cyclops so that coward Cotto has to take every sort of advantage he can find...fukk Cotto...:pacspit:

#CottoCowards :wow:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why would anyone be surprised about that cotto/canelo shyt? Remember the shyt between him and Sergio? lol expect a stubborn ass PR to fight on cinco de mayo away from his zone a month before PR day parade

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I can't even front. FNF kick ass last night. Finally got a chance to see that card. :whew:

At that first fight where nikkas where dancing every time they dropped each other. :mjlol:, that comeback though:obama:

Vera is done. Even then he still made the fight entertaining. Willie Monroe Jr did this his thing. Kinda reminds me of a more athletic and bigger version of Trout. :whoo: