Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Danny Garcia vs Mauricio Herrera is on Showtime Extreme:wow:

Currently in 5th round brehs:obama:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
- Espinoza swears he is okay with Haymon taking Showtime fights and putting them on NBC. Espinoza says that Moonves was okay with fighters being on NBC and supported it. Espinoza has some credibility, it is possible Haymon could do a time buy with CBS and rumor is he could do one with Spike TV later this year.

What sense would it make for Haymon to spend his own money on a time buy on CBS after the run with NBC is over? I would assume the point of putting up his own money first is to show the networks that boxing is a marketable product and get one of the networks to then pay him for the rights to air PBC shows. Maybe even get into a bidding war between networks for his product.
Just coughing up $20 million year after year for the most expensive infomercials ever is a retarded business model.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Double post edit. Gucci !

tumblr_ni47dnymqJ1u1kmvyo1_500.jpg

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:mindblown:

I would understand it better if he was waiting to see how May/Pac gets officially resolved, seeing as how Roach trains both Cotto and Pac, but still, I'm a little perplexed by this. Granted, this is Oscar's own feelings possibly mixed into this, so we have to see what the word is from Cotto's camp.

Still, though... :shaq2: