Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

B-Hop's biggest taste of the limelight was State Property 2. And he got shot immediately :lolbron:

He beat Tito Trinidad and Oscar De La Hoya.......but lost to only okay fighters in Jermaine Taylor and Chad Dawson. He also lost to Joe Calzaghe, Roy Jones Jr (in their primes), and had a Draw with Jean Pascal of all people.

I dont see HOW yall can try and push B-Hop up into the top 10 with that on his resume:manny:

Once he beats Shumenov and Stevenson, he moves up into the top 20-30....but I cant see him going any higher than #20 at best.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
BHOP lucky he came up when he did...cuz staying at 160 fighting janitors in ugly wrestling matches N beating a career Welterweight would of been a nice target in our modern day shyt on everything internet era

You said it.....I didnt:heh:

Doesnt mean I dont agree 100% though:mjpls:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
BHOP lucky he came up when he did...cuz staying at 160 fighting janitors in ugly wrestling matches N beating a career Welterweight would of been a nice target in our modern day shyt on everything internet era
Along with the blatant Roy duckage..........:wow:

If yall want to find a reason to keep BHOP out the top 10, the Roy saga should have been all the ammunition yall need