Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Sugar Ray Robinson
Muhammad Ali
Archie Moore
Roberto Duran
Joe Louis
Bob Foster
Henry Armstrong
Willie Pep
Carlos Monzon
Thomas Hearns

That's 10 right off the top of my head, and I could name at least 10-20 more names. B-Hop is great, but no way is he Top 10

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm dying to play fight night, I cant even play champion cause I done gave up my 3 for a 4:beli:

Yeah, that's the one thing I hate about the 4, not being backwards compatible:shakemyhead:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bhop isnt top 10 GOAT... nobody co-signing that bullshyt... Especially after he finna get his ass whooped
And no one is breaking his resume, longevity down compared to some of those other fighters for a reason........

This discussion will be far easier on both ends post Stevenson.........................

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
EA threw it in the bushes for the UFC.

Wish 2K would make one, im bored of FNC now and its just spammers online

We do:to:

I wish EA wouldnt have went over to UFC. I'd like to have either a new "Prizefighter" or "Fight Night"

If you have the tolerance to learn a new game that isn't as simulation based as Fight Night but I think just as fun. You could try this game. Victorious Boxers 2, but you need the Japanese version.

hqdefault.jpg

You don't do these, you just schedule them and your stats rise or falls.

ys_ph16_b.jpg

ys_ph11_b.jpg

ys_ph08_b.jpg
ys3_ph02_b.jpg
ys2_ph04_b.jpg

ss08.jpg
ph07b.jpg

This is honestly, the best career mode any game I've ever played has. Multiple organizations so you can hold multiple belts at the same time, you can train and go up and down in weight and fight in different weight classes, etc... Seriously, it's piff as far as what you can do.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yeah, that's the one thing I hate about the 4, not being backwards compatible:shakemyhead:
It's straight bullshyt man, bad enough they dont have no damn games, I feel like a prisoner sitting looking at my 4 and dont even play shyt like that and my 2k14 deleted everything my my gm and my players modes, and I already beat Infamous.............:beli:

I miss the days of popping in fight night on a late or before one of my shows start for a quick fight or 2, that seems like a eternity ago:ohlawd:

Someone from Boxingscene was working on a boxing game years back, I dont know what happened with it though, I'll try to pull up the thread

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If you have the tolerance to learn a new game that isn't as simulation based as Fight Night but I think just as fun. You could try this game. Victorious Boxers 2, but you need the Japanese version.

hqdefault.jpg

ys_ph16_b.jpg

ys_ph11_b.jpg

ys_ph08_b.jpg
ys3_ph02_b.jpg
ys2_ph04_b.jpg

ss08.jpg
ph07b.jpg

This is honestly, the best career mode any game I've ever played has. Multiple organizations so you can hold multiple belts at the same time, you can train and go up and down in weight and fight in different weight classes, etc... Seriously, it's piff as far as what you can do.
I'll check it out......This is a good app though

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.pisd.tbcb

But this isn't the boxing league game from Boxingscene a member there was developing, it'll try to find...............But a new Boxing game is needed before years end, backwards compatibility or something

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'll check it out......This is a good app though

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.pisd.tbcb

But this isn't the boxing league game from Boxingscene a member there was developing, it'll try to find...............But a new Boxing game is needed before years end, backwards compatibility or something

I already shared the piff of that breh

I was on it the day it dropped. I love messing with it at work. I just wish I could move it to the SD card.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If they do make another Fight Night, they better have a newer roster.

I wanna be able to play with Swift, Ward, and Rigo :banderas:

I been lobbying for them to add some older boxers too. Bowe, Tua, and Trinidad need to be added. As well as Hamed. How the fukk you got Kevin Kelley in FN, but not Prince Naseem :rudy:

And they need to bring back Toney, Barrera, and Moralez :beli:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

hqdefault.jpg

ys_ph16_b.jpg

ys_ph11_b.jpg

ys_ph08_b.jpg
ys3_ph02_b.jpg
ys2_ph04_b.jpg

ss08.jpg
ph07b.jpg

you got a link?

or do i need a emulator. I know how to handle isos only