Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Exactly... HBO will put on whatever trash Arum wants them too...but they can't get Gamboa Garcia made N its no big deal

Showtime giving us Hopkins Stevenson for undisputed 175 champion N they are ruining boxing

This was tweeted out last night sunds like Lou N SHO working on something

#SOGgang coming to Showtime?:lupe:

@krackdagawd :blessed:

Q Money

Rookie
Daps
calzaghe didnt outwork shyt. you dont score points for missing all night. hopkins landed the much cleaner shots throughout the whole fight :camby:
Outworked BHop all night. BHop was even bytching out, trying to buy himself time to rest claiming low blows and rabbit punches and complaining to the ref. shyt was disgusting. BHop said "I will never lose to a white boy". He lost to a cac.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:dead:

I've been looking for a gif of when Razor pushes the lil kid into the water fountain

:russ:

Dude had GOAT potential man :to:

518v29.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I more worried about father time handing him the L :sadcam:
and this is possibility..he is getting old...he stays in condition but he doesn't fight at a high pace anymore..his stamina is good as long as he dictates his fight to his pace..if he cant then you get what happened in the second dawson and first pascal fights as someone mentioned..shumenov isnt a high activity fighter so bhop can prolly do his usual cagey fighting against him but against stevenson it will prolly not be a wise thing to do

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
i don't see the big deal in this stevenson-kovalev shyt. don't get me wrong i wanted to see the fight but it makes sense for both parties business wise.

stevenson get his money and a big showdown with hopkins in montreal

kovalev got his multi fight deal with hbo yesterday and hbo gets a new face at 175.

one thing which im curious about is, how much did showtime pay stevenson? hbo didn't want to match which is fukking unbelievable. lmao, i guess the word "budget" doesn't exist in espinoza.
It was actually my most desired fights just from a viewing perspective. I think both guys have LH champion reigning skills, but we have yet to see if they are truly legit. A Bernard fight helps that, but in the big picture we are seeing a 48 y/o Hopkins, so if they are the next big thing they should win. In that fight anything Hopkins does well is just amazing legacy, if he loses, well he is 48 and bound to look human eventually.
There are other nice and good fighters in the division, but when we look at a lot of the usual cats (Pascal, Dawson) we know what they are already and even though the division is talented Stevenson and Kovalev looked like the two guys who have more potential than the rest.
Not to mention both these guys can seriously punch, to see their power on display and chins tested. Woo!
I look at like the man who emerges from that fight should be the reigning LH champion for awhile and a P4P nom