Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
As a Thurman fan I get it. There is no incentive to fight him. You will not get more money, get more popular with the public, and until he brings his resume up you dont help the reputation of who you fight. So although fighters have absolutely been less than eager to fight him, i cant say they have not done what is in their best interest.

That is okay. Things will change. We coming for ya!
#OneTime

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a Thurman fan I get it. There is no incentive to fight him. You will not get more money, get more popular with the public, and until he brings his resume up you dont help the reputation of who you fight. So although fighters have absolutely been less than eager to fight him, i cant say they have not done what is in their best interest.

That is okay. Things will change. We coming for ya!
#OneTime

Schaefer just said Thurman is following the GGG strategy

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacquiao_Legends_140324_001a.jpg

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i don't see the big deal in this stevenson-kovalev shyt. don't get me wrong i wanted to see the fight but it makes sense for both parties business wise.

stevenson get his money and a big showdown with hopkins in montreal

kovalev got his multi fight deal with hbo yesterday and hbo gets a new face at 175.

one thing which im curious about is, how much did showtime pay stevenson? hbo didn't want to match which is fukking unbelievable. lmao, i guess the word "budget" doesn't exist in espinoza.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People jus wanna hate on Haymon...then they start with they duck/scary claims

Not only is a fight with Bhp more money/ more mainstream it creates an undisputed champ N people wanna cry bout it

If HBO didn't foolishly ban GBP fighters theyd be all over this fight N NOBODY would be crying for Kovalev or give a shyt that he gets left out in the cold

N the whole Showtime only shows GBP/TMT fights is bs...don king jus had a card there, iron mike doin shyt there, now Stevensons promotion on showtime..

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
People jus wanna hate on Haymon...then they start with they duck/scary claims

Not only is a fight with Bhp more money/ more mainstream it creates an undisputed champ N people wanna cry bout it

If HBO didn't foolishly ban GBP fighters theyd be all over this fight N NOBODY would be crying for Kovalev or give a shyt that he gets left out in the cold

N the whole Showtime only shows GBP/TMT fights is bs...don king jus had a card there, iron mike doin shyt there, now Stevensons promotion on showtime..

funny in the boxing world the fans and other manager hate haymon with a passion but the fighters love him. he's getting them paid which i always believe every fighter should be getting in a brutal sport like this.

there was separate interviews with dibella and shaw. the topic about how the cold war between the networks would be a good thing for them but eventually turned into the opposite on hbo. dibella and shaw are both having trouble getting their OWN (none of that tr co promotion shyt) hbo dates. from 03-06 maybe 7ish, dibella was eating off good off them hbo after dark dates. damn shame he can't get shyt, because to me he's put on good cards. if anyone watches his broadway boxing shows in the tri state area on msg network throughout the years, dibella puts on solid cards with non big name talent.

it's a big clusterfukk at hbo, shyt isn't all peach over there as well.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
funny in the boxing world the fans and other manager hate haymon with a passion but the fighters love him. he's getting them paid which i always believe every fighter should be getting in a brutal sport like this.

there was separate interviews with dibella and shaw. the topic about how the cold war between the networks would be a good thing for them but eventually turned into the opposite on hbo. dibella and shaw are both having trouble getting their OWN (none of that tr co promotion shyt) hbo dates. from 03-06 maybe 7ish, dibella was eating off good off them hbo after dark dates. damn shame he can't get shyt, because to me he's put on good cards. if anyone watches his broadway boxing shows in the tri state area on msg network throughout the years, dibella puts on solid cards with non big name talent.

it's a big clusterfukk at hbo, shyt isn't all peach over there as well.

Exactly... HBO will put on whatever trash Arum wants them too...but they can't get Gamboa Garcia made N its no big deal

Showtime giving us Hopkins Stevenson for undisputed 175 champion N they are ruining boxing

This was tweeted out last night sunds like Lou N SHO working on something