Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The 2nd half of the year better be on some epic clash of the titans type of shyt, because this 1st half has been weak as fukk. Nothing but a bunch of showcase fights :camby:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The 2nd half of the year better be on some epic clash of the titans type of shyt, because this 1st half has been weak as fukk. Nothing but a bunch of showcase fights :camby:

We got Manny vs Bradley, JCC Jr vs GGG, Hopkins vs Shumenov, Cotto vs Martinez, Gary Russell vs Lomachenko, Malignaggi vs Porter, Wilder vs the winner of Stiverne/Arreola all coming down the pipeline over the next 4 months:manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
We got Manny vs Bradley, JCC Jr vs GGG, Hopkins vs Shumenov, Cotto vs Martinez, Gary Russell vs Lomachenko, Wilder vs the winner of Stiverne/Arreola all coming down the pipeline over the next 4 months:manny:

Still a let down from last year, since April is almost here and so far boxing has just been decent/average at best.

I hope those fights you listed turn out good.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I think Wilder is better than Seth Mitchell, but Arreola and Stiverne are tough dudes, I wouldn't be surprised if either of them gave him the Seth Mitchell treatment. That is a fight I am excited to see, Wilder is all hype at this point, if he were to win that fight he might have an exciting career ahead of him.

Wilder needs to work on those leg muscles. :scusthov:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Still a let down from last year, since April is almost here and so far boxing has just been decent/average at best.

I hope those fights you listed turn out good.

well it depends by this time only Bradley-prov was a true and surprising FOTY candidate with roman-pinzon and mollo-szpilka 1 not too far behind...and we were days away from watching Rios-Alvarado bash each other brains again for 12 brutal rounds...2013 started off slow too

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
We got Manny vs Bradley, JCC Jr vs GGG, Hopkins vs Shumenov, Cotto vs Martinez, Gary Russell vs Lomachenko, Malignaggi vs Porter, Wilder vs the winner of Stiverne/Arreola all coming down the pipeline over the next 4 months:manny:

good lineup of fights for the next 3-4 months but gary russ-lomachenko isn't set in stone yet..i hope it will be soon