Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Any Deontay Wilder questions?

Yes.

Ask him, even though none of his fights have went past 4 rounds, who would he say was the toughest opponent he's had so far

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Man, what's up with you and these cameo appearances?:heh:

Are you set up yet where you are?:lupe:
-There' a 14 hour difference between you and I (13 now that the US is in daylight savings)

-I'm at work for 8 hours of the day, Monday-Friday 2-10pm (1am-9am US EST)

-And yes, since being here, I really haven't been that active, but by the time I see most discussion, it's already over, there's nothing else for me to add

Right now it's 3:34am Wednesday. I'm set up with internet through ethernet, but no Wifi, it's extra for a wireless router and I don't need it (right now I pay 33 a month)

On top of all that..........no phone for at least another 3 weeks. I'm just relaxing, living in peace, dealing with Korean teenagers, I can't complain :smile:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@SuikodenII I read the S.Korea internet is the fastest. How fast is yours? Is it good enough to stream with :lupe:

@SuikodenII is it true korean girls are the best looking asians?

Yes they are. I attend university with Asian women from literally all over who I routinely date. Korean women are the most attractive but also the most materialistic from my experience. p*ssy is good too.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
-There' a 14 hour difference between you and I (13 now that the US is in daylight savings)

-I'm at work for 8 hours of the day, Monday-Friday 2-10pm (1am-9am US EST)

-And yes, since being here, I really haven't been that active, but by the time I see most discussion, it's already over, there's nothing else for me to add

Right now it's 3:34am Wednesday. I'm set up with internet through ethernet, but no Wifi, it's extra for a wireless router and I don't need it (right now I pay 33 a month)

On top of all that..........no phone for at least another 3 weeks. I'm just relaxing, living in peace, dealing with Korean teenagers, I can't complain :smile:

Be safe breh:salute: