Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Nelson likes to brawl too much to stand any real chance with Kirkland, an in addition to that he seems to have some glass in the chin department.

That's a bad combination for any Kirkland opponent.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
breh kirkland was wiped out in a round against ishida...nelson has more than enough pop for him lol
nelson is 6'3 which is fukking tall for a jmw, thing is...................................... he doesn't use his height and fights to small for a guy his size.

worst of all, i don't think he would have the power to keep james off him.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
breh kirkland was wiped out in a round against ishida...nelson has more than enough pop for him lol

That was also the worst version of Kirkland that you could possibly fight.

Ishida also knows how to box from a distance and has a pretty solid beard. Power ain't Nelson's problem though because I believe he has enough too. I just don't think he's durable enough once that ass whipping starts picking up steam.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

That comparison :mjlol: :bryan: :deadmanny:

If Al Haymon is Paul Heyman...........then that means Floyd Mayweather is............

Lesnar-F5.png

"BuuuROCK LESS-NAAR!!"
:ohlawd:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
well hopkins is an atg, so I really don't have a problem stevenson fighting him.:manny:

People want Andre Ward to fight Bernard Hopkins, so I dont see why it would be a problem because Stevenson wants to fight Hopkins:yeshrug:

Hopkins is better than Koralev and a higher step up in competition for Stevenson

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
People want Andre Ward to fight Bernard Hopkins, so I dont see why it would be a problem because Stevenson wants to fight Hopkins:yeshrug:

Hopkins is better than Koralev and a higher step up in competition for Stevenson
Thank you................

Kovalev beats a few nobodies and eurobums now he's this big bad monster, no the true boxing fans aint foolled................On top of BHOP being the better fighter, this is Stevenson highest paying match, he gets absolutely no shade here......

I damn glad this move happened for Stevenson, now let bytch ass Ward fight Kovalev since thats his only option available.......................

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Thank you................

Kovalev beats a few nobodies and eurobums now he's this big bad monster, no the true boxing fans aint foolled................On top of BHOP being the better fighter, this is Stevenson highest paying match, he gets absolutely no shade here......

I damn glad this move happened for Stevenson, now let bytch ass Ward fight Kovalev since thats his only option available.......................

I agree with you on the euro and not fighting people yet........but :ufdup: you throwing shots at the #2 P4P

#SOGGang

So angelic friends:lawd: