Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
remember when kendall **** put bradley down with that left hook? i still dont know how he got up from that :damn:

**** can punch.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Manny just a goofy acting moddest and shy dude when hes put on the spot.. I just dont see how Timmy can question a dude who whooped his already..

"Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled...and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted" Pac

I dont know brehs.. I slick wouldn't wanna fukk wit a nikka saying some trill shyt like that
Pacquiao has a great personality. He smiling, laughing, self deprecating style is quite refreshing. Now you could argue it has taken away some of his fire and aggressiveness in the ring, or just the life changes he has made.
Regardless, Pacquiao may have the most refreshing personality outside of the ring in boxing.
He is pure comedy when he is with Skip and SAS, I just wish he would be that playful person out of the ring (who doesn't get offended when people question his skills and laughs about it) and mix it with the Manny who would beat the brakes off of you in the ring taking no prisoners.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You mean someone who quotes the Bible?
Thats right
hqdefault.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So Maidana says AB has power and he felt the power in his punches. Today, he says that Broner felt very strong in the ring and he doesn't believe Floyd has that type of strength either.

@LeVraiPapi, you said Broner dont have any power or strength breh:mjpls:

I believe its because Maidana can take a punch to the face....its his body thats his weak spot. Broner didn't put in any body work, so he was unable to seriously hurt Maidana. That doesn't mean he doesn't have any power when the fighter he was taking the punches is saying that he does and that he's strong as well.

First off, Maidana needs an enema cuz he full of crap. WHat power ? Was he ever hurt during the fight ? He was gassed and Broner couldn't hurt him. He's saying that cuz Broner let him get his payday and not push for the rematch after GBP talked to him and greased his palms. Broner is an alcoholic, weed smoker who tours and does drugs with Wayne. WHere would that power come from ? Maybe he meant, "POWdER" :mjpls:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't wait for the Klitchko's to officially retire.

Now I actually like the Klitchko's & being 6'5, I have an appreciation for what they do more than most. They stay in shape, try to stay active, & are extremely professional.

The problem is they are so good, it makes the heavyweight division boring. I just think when they both retire, it will rejuvenate the heavyweight division & bring more excitement to the game. There have been exciting fights that could have happened, but certain guys avoided each other to position themselves into a Klitchko fight.

Imagine how explosive Haye Vs Arreola would have been a few years back? Why fight each other when they can wait to get a shot at a Klitchko?
Any combination of Haye/Adamek/Arreola/Povetkin a few years back would have been :banderas:

Arreola/Adamek happened & it was extremely entertaining right?

I'm just looking at the heavyweight rankings & there's plenty of entertaining fights that could be made, but they won't happen. These guys just cherry pick their way until Wladimir needs a new opponent. Wladimir dominates them & the cycle continues.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I'm a fan of the weed smoking, cereal eating, struggling to cut weight JCC but my dude GGG bout to stop jr in the 7th maybe 8th round
most likely by TKO!

i fukks wit jr BUT personally i don't like this fight for him. i'm surprised jr and his team didn't target bika first, for the ibf title, i thought that was ideal.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He went almost LITERALLY life and death with an ESPN fighter who's best victory to date is Mike Alvarado:rudy:

Before we hear the response about Maidana or Herrera, Id like to add in that Herrera already CLEARLY beat Provo and Maidana is much better than Provo.

#BandCamp and #swifset would never hear the end of it if they took the type of beating Bradley took by an ESPN fighter:dead:
Didn't AB get a massive gift over Quintero? In a 8 round fight? Can't wait for April 13th :blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Breh imagine Swift or AB winning a fight were knockdowns weren't counted, got concussed, N dropped in the 12th

#swiftset or #bandcamp would never hear the end of it

The hate you get when you a star:ahh:
It'd be as crazy as looking at the top 10 p4p and seeing both band camp and swiftset being on there

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I can't wait for the Klitchko's to officially retire.

Now I actually like the Klitchko's & being 6'5, I have an appreciation for what they do more than most. They stay in shape, try to stay active, & are extremely professional.

The problem is they are so good, it makes the heavyweight division boring. I just think when they both retire, it will rejuvenate the heavyweight division & bring more excitement to the game. There have been exciting fights that could have happened, but certain guys avoided each other to position themselves into a Klitchko fight.

Imagine how explosive Haye Vs Arreola would have been a few years back? Why fight each other when they can wait to get a shot at a Klitchko?
Any combination of Haye/Adamek/Arreola/Povetkin a few years back would have been :banderas:

Arreola/Adamek happened & it was extremely entertaining right?

I'm just looking at the heavyweight rankings & there's plenty of entertaining fights that could be made, but they won't happen. These guys just cherry pick their way until Wladimir needs a new opponent. Wladimir dominates them & the cycle continues.
Imagine if they could have done a solid for the fans and fought each other

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
28-0

Undefeated Undisputed WBC WBA Ring Champion..5 title defenses

Ain't 10 nikkas more worthy then the Champ...he gotta be P4P

:umad:
Why woulld I be mad breh? I got no issue with DSG :yeshrug: shorten up those left hooks n rematch MatthyseeMafia breh