Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This is ridiculous. Maidana hasn't fought floyd yet why does it matter.

Um, I tagged @LeVraiPapi because he made a statement about Broner not having any speed, defense, strength or power. Who better to use as a "mythbuster" than the guy who actually fought Broner and says the opposite? If Maidana just fought Broner and says he felt his power in the punches and that he also felt very strong in the ring, why throw dirt on him just because he lost?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
When was the last time Bradley beat the shyt out of anybody?:comeon:

He doesn't have that capability to do so. Bradley may "outpoint" Manny to death, but beat the shyt out of somebody? Timothy Bradley? Nah
Bradley beat the shyt out of Ruslan dog, two fights ago. C'mon with this shyt

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
It was on univision

:gladbron:

tumblr_mtfy6zk6Xl1qk55epo1_500.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Bradley beat the shyt out of Ruslan dog, two fights ago. C'mon with this shyt

If he fights Pacquiao like that, he's done early. Come on breh, you KNOW he's not gonna fight Pacquiao like that.....he didn't even fight JMM like that and said if he fought Provo again, he wouldn't fight like that.

And he didn't "beat the shyt out of Provo" either. That was a close fight:manny:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
If he fights Pacquiao like that, he's done early. Come on breh, you KNOW he's not gonna fight Pacquiao like that.....he didn't even fight JMM like that and said if he fought Provo again, he wouldn't fight like that.

And he didn't "beat the shyt out of Provo" either. That was a close fight:manny:

They beat the shyt outta each other !

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Breh imagine Swift or AB winning a fight were knockdowns weren't counted, got concussed, N dropped in the 12th

#swiftset or #bandcamp would never hear the end of it

The hate you get when you a star:ahh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Breh imagine Swift or AB winning a fight were knockdowns weren't counted, got concussed, N dropped in the 12th

#swiftset or #bandcamp would never hear the end of it

The hate you get when you a star:ahh:

He went almost LITERALLY life and death with an ESPN fighter who's best victory to date is Mike Alvarado:rudy:

Before we hear the response about Maidana or Herrera, Id like to add in that Herrera already CLEARLY beat Provo and Maidana is much better than Provo.

#BandCamp and #swifset would never hear the end of it if they took the type of beating Bradley took by an ESPN fighter:dead:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Nah he's definitely not gonna fight Manny like he did prov. Although manny will be eating a steady diet of rights get jabbed over and over, and worked to the body. Close fight doesn't mean someone didn't get the shyt beat out of them breh.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:mindblown:
This nikka Bradley talking like Manny wasn't whoopin on his ass last fight.. Had that nikka unsure of his own victory, talking bout "uhh we gon look at the tape" :mjlol:

Pac shoulda back handed that nikka right out his chair for having the audacity to question his heart
tbh Pac looked like he WAS questioning his heart

"Ill pray that god can give me another fire" :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
tbh Pac looked like he WAS questioning his heart

"Ill pray that god can give me another fire" :mjlol:
Manny just a goofy acting moddest and shy dude when hes put on the spot.. I just dont see how Timmy can question a dude who whooped his ass already..

"Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled...and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted" Pac

I dont know brehs.. I slick wouldn't wanna fukk wit a nikka saying some trill shyt like that

Last edited: