Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they nygga Ishe is talking all kinds of shyt & selling the hell out of the Lara fight.

My nygga are you gonna actually throw some punches? That's what the people really want to know

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
JMM kept crying, that's what happened:heh:

Manny should'nt have fought him again imo. He was 2-1 against JMM after 3 fights imo. Manny won the first 2 fights and JMM won the 3rd
3rd fight was too much of a robbery

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Are we forgetting Vargas beat your Nigerian breh Omotoso in a fight that put people to sleep before Bradley and Provo went to war :ohhh:
Beltran v Martinez may be exciting because neither man can box or avoid getting hit but is their fight 3rd fight of a $65 PPV worthy?

Broner and Khan headline their own premium cable card routinely and Floyd's rumored card has them both on it

I'm not seeing the "intriguing" aspect of Pacquaio's cheap undercard.

vargas-omotoso was not boring..shyt that fight turned out to be the perfect opener for that card..that was a pretty competitive fight..you actually see khan-collazo and broner-molina as changing the boxing landscape around 140-147 which is absolutely ridiculous breh...well enjoy spending your 75 bucks on that card lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
they nygga Ishe is talking all kinds of shyt & selling the hell out of the Lara fight.

My nygga are you gonna actually throw some punches? That's what the people really want to know

that fight is gonna be so hard to watch unless one of them shows some aggressiveness and whats worst is that its a "title" fight :upsetfavre:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He was hurt multiple times to the body against Acosta at 135, Abril sonned him, and Alvarado had him hurt a couple times in both fights. I just don't think that granite chin applies to Rios. If Rios gets his wish to fight Ruslan, dude will get knocked out.
But skip was talking like there is a long list of fighters who have completely schooled Rios throughout his career and honestly there have been just two: Pac and Abril.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
watching the montiel fight from this past weekend made me wanna watch this classic again

an oldie but a goodie.this was around the time Donaire exploded on the scene

Dude was kicking like a baby on the changing table.

I still have hope for Donaire. he's a likable dude and is capable of putting on exciting fights. I never bought the hype when he was undefeated but I am not ready to write dude off yet either.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude was kicking like a baby on the changing table.

I still have hope for Donaire. he's a likable dude and is capable of putting on exciting fights. I never bought the hype when he was undefeated but I am not ready to write dude off yet either.

montiel hasn't been the same since...even with a more jacked physique he's shown struggles..donaire was a top P4P fighter...no question in my mind...dude was riding an almost 13 year unbeaten streak before somebody else was able to defeat him..donaire really did beat some good fighters..hell destroyed some good fighters but it was also mixed in with dominant performances that looked like he was going through the motions

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Some folks let their bias cloud reality (like I do when it comes to Tim Bradley)...Manny schooled Rios for 12 rounds just like Floyd did Canelo. How can you not see that?
right....when floyd stans get on their soapbox to defend floyd and his inability to stop cats..they are quick to say "he doesn't need to do that...he uses his head,...the object is to hit and not get hit"..fine but when pac boxed rios ears off and took almost no damage while beating him senseless..they were like "oh its boring where's the action..i thought rios or pac was going to get the KO"...the pure hypocritical bullshyt:stopitslime:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Donaire suffers from Roy Jones Jr syndrome. Too damn good for his own good for too damn long, but instead of a weight draining decision being his undoing, he got comfortable and those elite opponents (Darchiniyan, Montiel, Rigo) came too far apart. Dude got so used to dominating C and B level guys with just his talent an athleticism, that he forgot that it takes more than that sometimes to beat elite guys (Rigo) Half assed his training for that fight and the rest is history. He even struggled to stop a guy he KO'ed like 6 -7 years ago in the Vic rematch.

shyt's fukked up in a sense, because more people will remember the Rigo performance/loss rather than all that other raw shyt he was doing like that Dempsey Roll KO he had, or starching Vic and Montiel. Just like you got nikkas out there that think Roy was always some bum after getting stopped by Tarver. It's like the 14 years he was on top don't even matter. :snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
3rd fight was too much of a robbery

Yeah it was:heh:

I had Pac winning the 1st (not a draw. Stupid judge didnt count the knockdown and he admitted it later) and the 2nd. I thought JMM won the 3rd fight clear, but they gave it to Pac. Then, JMM KO'd him in the 4th fight so it's only right they settle the "tie" because I have them at 2-2:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He was hurt multiple times to the body against Acosta at 135, Abril sonned him, and Alvarado had him hurt a couple times in both fights. I just don't think that granite chin applies to Rios. If Rios gets his wish to fight Ruslan, dude will get knocked out.
This......

I dont know nikkas is playing stupid, like Rios didnt get his ass whooped and been hurt much much more than the Manny match, bottom line is Rios was Tailor made for a pretty ko for a puncher like Manny, and not only he couldnt really hurt a fighter that shown he was venerable over and over, a fighter that only had 2 fights at 140(both in which he looked like shyt), a fighter that was dragged up to 147, at Manny's convenience and he still couldn't close that deal

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yeah it was:heh:

I had Pac winning the 1st (not a draw. Stupid judge didnt count the knockdown and he admitted it later) and the 2nd. I thought JMM won the 3rd fight clear, but they gave it to Pac. Then, JMM KO'd him in the 4th fight so it's only right they settle the "tie" because I have them at 2-2:manny:

that 3rd fight I had it a draw.. There were at least 4 rounds that could've went either way... How did you have it a clear victory? Just curious..