Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Karim Mayfield open workout

freestyle

mittwork

shadow boxing

1236471_677351085644908_1969669137_n.jpg

1959952_677336418979708_1164423021_n.jpg

1075769_677339365646080_2016056001_n.jpg

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:salute: @King P for remembering the undefeated and undisputed champs Birthday
Come Saturday we celebrate Verdejo's first professional victory in PR :win:

its like this krack...if the boxing ppv is between cats who are not established yet but the card seems interesting or decent enough like bradley-marquez or canelo-angulo, then ill risk it because it may lead to better boxing ppvs in the future. however for the established ppv stars like pac, floyd, or cotto i expect a decent card. i didn't pay for pac-rios because it wasn't up to par but i will pay for pac-bradley 2 because all 3 undercard fights intrigue me in some way plus i want to watch pac send bradley's equilibrium to the bushes in HD...a rarity for a bob arum card...thats a non factor with this rumored floyd-maidana card..not one of those fights are must sees to me...sergio-cotto is already bought if i dont go live and we haven't even heard anything about its undercard.

Quality is subjective but you wildin Pat. The reported Floyd-Maidana card is better then the confirmed Pac-Bradley card. Main event is better too.

Hopefully dem rebates right especially Cotto's. I ain't paying $70 for one fight :camby:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:salute: @King P for remembering the undefeated and undisputed champs Birthday
Come Saturday we celebrate Verdejo's first professional victory in PR :win:

Quality is subjective but you wildin Pat. The reported Floyd-Maidana card is better then the confirmed Pac-Bradley card. Main event is better too.

Hopefully dem rebates right especially Cotto's. I ain't paying $70 for one fight :camby:

no it is not :russ:..love vs periban and broner vs the non talented carlos molina...:camby:..fukk outta here

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I agree. I have no idea how anyone could watch Pacquiao-Rios and not see one of the most lopsided fights ever. That was a complete domination. Literally the only thing PacMan didnt do was KD or KO Rios...which wasnt going to happen.
Walking around weight Rios probably weighs 30-40 lbs more than Manny and has a great chin.

Brandon Rios embarrassed me that night. That nikka was so hyped before the fight. Pacman handled him like tune up fight . Thank god he didn't get the KO

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
no it is not :russ:..love vs periban and broner vs the non talented carlos molina...:camby:..fukk outta here

Khan v Collazo
Broner v Non Rapist Carlos Molina
TMT vs random nikkas

Is better than Khabib v Vargas and Beltran v Martinez

Fights on Floyd's card will actually have an impact on the 140-147 landscape
Pacquaio's card is filled with fights no one wanted to see packaged on a PPV undercard

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Khan v Collazo
Broner v Non Rapist Carlos Molina
TMT vs random nikkas

Is better than Khabib v Vargas and Beltran v Martinez

Fights on Floyd's card will actually have an impact on the 140-147 landscape
Pacquaio's card is filled with fights no one wanted to see packaged on a PPV undercard

impact? its a struggle card :russ: khan-broner would be an impact at 147...khan-collazo is just a fight to make sure khan can actually be competitive at 147 :russ:...broner-molina is really going to make an impact at 140 or 147...really breh?:stopitslime:..the tmt nikkas with the exception of love are fighting on sho extreme..im sure they are not going to be on the ppv card

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm really hoping GBP is doin the ol Mayweather trick N AB fights someone better then Carlos Molina... I'd be happy with John Molina now

N why tf GBP wait til the last minute with they cards

April 26th Matthysse/Thurman dbl header still ain't set

May 3rd still ain't set

:stopitslime:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
impact? its a struggle card :russ: khan-broner would be an impact at 147...khan-collazo is just a fight to make sure khan can actually be competitive at 147 :russ:...broner-molina is really going to make an impact at 140 or 147...really breh?:stopitslime:..the tmt nikkas are fighting on sho extreme..im sure they are not going to be on the ppv card

I'm not saying the card is an excellent one but if it's a struggle card I can't see how you view the Pac undercard card as a better one.

Khan has his first fight at 147 vs a legit 147, with a chin who is not an opponent to be taken lightly by someone who hasn't fought in a year
Broner will be favored vs either Molina, the fight is his introduction to light welterweight and a look to see if he's made any improvements
There's a huge potential of fukkery between Floyd, Khan and Broner

Pac's undercard fights offer less entertainment IMO :yeshrug:

@Dapper Dan where you been breh :dwillhuh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not saying the card is an excellent one but if it's a struggle card I can't see how you view the Pac undercard card as a better one.

Khan has his first fight at 147 vs a legit 147, with a chin who is not an opponent to be taken lightly by someone who hasn't fought in a year
Broner will be favored vs either Molina, the fight is his introduction to light welterweight and a look to see if he's made any improvements
There's a huge potential of fukkery between Floyd, Khan and Broner

Pac's undercard fights offer less entertainment IMO :yeshrug:

@Dapper Dan where you been breh :dwillhuh:

simple who on that pac undercard is known for having a dull fight?

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
simple who on that pac undercard is known for having a dull fight?
Are we forgetting Vargas beat your Nigerian breh Omotoso in a fight that put people to sleep before Bradley and Provo went to war :ohhh:
Beltran v Martinez may be exciting because neither man can box or avoid getting hit but is their fight 3rd fight of a $65 PPV worthy?

Broner and Khan headline their own premium cable card routinely and Floyd's rumored card has them both on it

I'm not seeing the "intriguing" aspect of Pacquaio's cheap undercard.