Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I mean, to be honest, Floyd is fighting someone Khan already beat and so is Broner it seems:manny:

This card should be called "The Leftovers" rather than "The Moment":dead:

Nah I was mostly laughing at this dude Khan sounding like an ex girlfriend in every interview.

"Why doesn't Floyd want me :sadcam: "

"If I fight on his card I can be in his face" :scusthov:

"I'll fight on his card and take the attention off of him :sadcam: "

And thhe "I already beat Maidana" stuff. :camby: Khan doesn't make it pass the 4th with Garcia's Maidana.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nah I was mostly laughing at this dude Khan sounding like an ex girlfriend in every interview.

And thhe "I already beat Maidana" stuff. :camby: Khan doesn't make it pass the 4th with Garcia's Maidana.

Yeah, he's been acting like a pansy ever since his name was mentioned with Floyd:heh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Khan is hungry for the check. He knows he needs it and he won't get another paycheck that huge again. He needs to go win some fights first. Idk why GBP kissing his ass so much. They should have him fight Ortiz again or have him fight Paulie or Zab for Christ sake. I mean Mathysse in the cut too. So, why it gotta be Floyd ? Dude needs to come back from dem Ls first

Q Money

Rookie
Daps
Khan is hungry for the check. He knows he needs it and he won't get another paycheck that huge again. He needs to go win some fights first. Idk why GBP kissing his ass so much. They should have him fight Ortiz again or have him fight Paulie or Zab for Christ sake. I mean Mathysse in the cut too. So, why it gotta be Floyd ? Dude needs to come back from dem Ls first
:wtf:

Fight Ortiz again? Never fought Ortiz. Already fought Paulie and Zab and stopped both of them.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Fight Ortiz again? Never fought Ortiz. Already fought Paulie and Zab and stopped both of them.

he fought Ortiz in the amateurs I think, but he can fight Paulie again cuz Paulie is making good buzz right now and I m, sure Paulie would beat him

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
khan needs a significant win at 147...the problem is he doesn't want to try to win a significant fight at 147..if he didnt perform so poorly against diaz he wouldn't be in the situation he's in...if he didnt turn down fighting devon for the title he wouldn't be in the situation he's in..he literally has the easiest route to a fight with floyd... more than the other 147 and 154 champs but he doesn't want to put in the work

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
cot damn if even my nikka Pat isn't ordering then you know it's trash.

If I remember correctly you and I were like the only ones here who ordered Bradley/Marquez :russ:
I ordered it because my uncle wanted to see thinking the same Bradley from the Provodnikov fight would show up.
I sat there the whole night with the :wtb: face.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I ordered it because my uncle wanted to see thinking the same Bradley from the Provodnikov fight would show up.
I sat there the whole night with the :wtb: face.

:bryan:..so in order to get a watchable Bradley...Bradley has to be inundated with insults and death threats while making sure he's eating good and hope that he slacks on his training so we get a Bradley with that chip on his shoulder again..willing to throw his equilibrium in the bushes for our viewing pleasure

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I said Manny would win; just that it wouldnt be no 1st round ko, and being that was the expectations for Manny and scale he was being graded on he failed with a big fat F, far far lesser fighters have made easier work of Rios.............
:dahell:
The only time anyone made easy work of Rios was in that robbery against Richard Abril where Rios got totally outclassed. The Alvarado rematch was a competitive fight. Plus Rios had never been knocked out and I think was only dropped once in his whole career. Why anyone would think a KO was expected is kind of illogical.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

But if Khan wins his bout on the undercard (especially if it is a KO) he will use the postfight interview to bring up that he already beat Maidana, that Floyd is scared to fight him and instead ducked him to fight Khan's leftovers. Floyd will then respond in his postfight interview after beating Maidana.
And then GBP will have their hook for promoting the Floyd/Khan fight.