Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Floyd is pissed at Arum because he dragged his name thru the mud calling him a coward...put up phony online time clock deadlines for Floyd knowing god damn well Margarito was next for PAC N they also sued Floyd...that's what changed from 09 N why Floyd is saying fukk Arum

As far as the 40milly offer its called negotiations... this slow ass nikka PAC instead of negotiating shuts down the convo

Run a country when you don't know how to negotiate brehs:deadrose:
LOL They were still trying to make the fight happene after he fought Shane then Floyd announces hes taking the rest of 2010 and 2011 off :mjpls: and then they straight up lie about Arum and HBO attempts to negotiate throughout that time... Coward is a very fitting word to describe Floyd :manny:

Shuts down the convo?? Oh you must be talking about the phone conversation that happened months after Pac team visited Floyds gym and tried to negotiate but Mayweather wouldn't budge on the ZERO ppv revenue... lol you sound like a casual right now

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LOL They were still trying to make the fight happene after he fought Shane then Floyd announces hes taking the rest of 2010 and 2011 off :mjpls: and then they straight up lie about Arum and HBO attempts to negotiate throughout that time... Coward is a very fitting word to describe Floyd :manny:

Shuts down the convo?? Oh you must be talking about the phone conversation that happened months after Pac team visited Floyds gym and tried to negotiate but Mayweather wouldn't budge on the ZERO ppv revenue... lol you sound like a casual right now

Jus how you love to bring up 50 cent for Floyd...

Your boy Ariza was on camera saying PAC didn't want the fight he didn't negotiate...not to mention the cut that had to heal, building of a stadium, arum not knowing who to call, cinco demayo being OK for a Marquez fight but not enough time for Floyd :russ:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
From Fight hype
:shaq2:

Though nothing is official and all fights are subject to change, if I had to guess, I'd say Mayweather vs. Maidana is shaping up to look something like the following:

Floyd Mayweather vs. Marcos Maidana
Amir Khan vs. Luis Collazo
Adrien Broner vs. Carlos Molina
J'Leon Love vs. Marco Antonio Periban
Chris Pearson vs. TBA
Luis Arias vs. TBA
Ronald Gavril vs. TBA
Andrew Tabiti vs. TBA

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
hope that broner opponent isnt true

khan beat that guy nearly 2 years ago and he hasnt fought since :scusthov:

and that card is terrible

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jus how you love to bring up 50 cent for Floyd...

Your boy Ariza was on camera saying PAC didn't want the fight he didn't negotiate...not to mention the cut that had to heal, building of a stadium, arum not knowing who to call, cinco demayo being OK for a Marquez fight but not enough time for Floyd :russ:
Hadn't said one word about 50 but since you brought him up, 50 told yall the deal about that nikka..yall can call him a snake, but when has 50 ever been know to be a liar??:mjpls:

All that shyt.about the cut and stadium is moot since Floydie refused to let up off Zero ppv revenue

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
From Fight hype
:shaq2:

Though nothing is official and all fights are subject to change, if I had to guess, I'd say Mayweather vs. Maidana is shaping up to look something like the following:
Floyd Mayweather vs. Marcos Maidana
Amir Khan vs. Luis Collazo
Adrien Broner vs. Carlos Molina
J'Leon Love vs. Marco Antonio Periban
Chris Pearson vs. TBA
Luis Arias vs. TBA
Ronald Gavril vs. TBA
Andrew Tabiti vs. TBA

:blessed:

#BandCamp

charknicks

All Star
Daps
really, I cant remember. I think last year there was a decent card or two. Harrah's puts on something every once and a while. Rau'shee Warren was on a good card in Fayettenam last July. Daniel Judah fought in Greensboro in 2012. Greensboro probably puts on the most quantity but not necessarily the best quantity. I am missing some fights...there are a lot more than I mentioned but still not enough. They are scattered throughout the state. But MMA surprisingly is all over. I actually work with a guy who used to be an MMA fighter...and now he actually makes the rings for events as a side thing and makes a pretty good lick off of it.

Oh, no doubt. The last boxing fight I saw here in NC was here in Charlotte back when Calvin Brock had a fight here, since he is from Charlotte. I need to make it to a big boxing card sometime soon. Its on my bucket list.

As for MMA, I do check for local shows here all the time. They are pretty fun to watch.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
hope that broner opponent isnt true

khan beat that guy nearly 2 years ago and he hasnt fought since :scusthov:

and that card is terrible

Looks like he left boxing and went on to pursue a career as a laundromat worker. Perfect opponent for Broner.
tkddgqc.png

:blessed:

#BandCamp

eBFthsa.png

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were two different points adressed to Synistr:mjpls:They weren't supposed to be related to each other...
I only brought up Khan in response to @synistr talking about you have to keep winning to secure a fight with Floyd when Amir Khan coming this :ohlawd: close to getting that fight contradicts that entire statement

Khan didnt keep winning though breh. He won his last fight but when presented with a fight to KEEP winning against Alexander he turned it down. Maidana's latest win was much bigger than Khan's...but Khan couldve had the fight in the bag had he faced and beat Alexander. Almost positive of that because then Floyd couldve fought him and Maidana.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Khan didnt keep winning though breh. He won his last fight but when presented with a fight to KEEP winning against Alexander he turned it down. Maidana's latest win was much bigger than Khan's...but Khan couldve had the fight in the bag had he faced and beat Alexander. Almost positive of that because then Floyd couldve fought him and Maidana.
If Maidana lost to Broner Floyd would've fought Khan even without Khan fighting Alexander

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

I think that's what he means.

Khan DIDNT keep winning, but he was oh so close to landing the Mayweather fight. Only thing that stopped it because the people were saying Khan didnt earn it. If it was up to Mayweather, it looks like he was leaning towards accepting the Khan fight over Maidana even though he struggled in his last fight:manny: