Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
bradley isn't technically sound breh..molina and herrera are..thats the big reason why i dont like watching bradley fights lol
Timmy wasn't technically sound in the JMM fight? I assume you're referring to his offense, but his D has improved greatly--with the exception of his war with Prov.
Bradley was shoulder rolling and bouncing right hand leads all over jmm :mjlol: thank you floyd

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Timmy wasn't technically sound in the JMM fight? I assume you're referring to his offense, but his D has improved greatly--with the exception of his war with Prov.
Bradley was shoulder rolling and bouncing right hand leads all over jmm :mjlol: thank you floyd

breh ive watched bradley since he edged witter in england 6-7 years ago...its more than those 2 fights..when bradley's athleticism starts to go you'll see what i mean

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
breh you have no idea...:wow:..i worked 8 months cuz a nikka had to pay for prom and other HS senior..activities...the fukkery..ive talked about in other threads
the cheating, the constant hooking up, some things about food, drunken moms molesting me when im in the chuck e suit performing for the kids wanting to slow dance or bump and grind with me :takedat:, kids fukking me up while im in said suit, employees who were underage stealing the beer and drinking that shyt during their shifts, parent fights, etc..it goes on and on...on the low it was a wonderful place to work:jawalrus:

Just because Chuck E. Cheese was brought up, I feel obligated to tell my story. I used to work there with a homeboy of mine. He was a big Black nikka straight out the Ruben Studdard book.

One day in the summer he had to dress us as Chuck E. Cheese for a birthday party. It was hot as fukk that day, and the air conditioning didn't work. So dude was out there in that costume sweating his ass off. It got so hot, my nikka collapsed and passed out right in front of all these kids and his mask fell off.

All you hear is a bunch of kids screaming "AHHHH! CHUCK E IS DEAD!!!"

Then immediately afterwards, these 5 white kids all screamed out in damn near unison "AHHHHH, CHUCK E IS BLACK!!!"

:deadmanny: :bryan: :lolbron: :deadrose: My nikka single handidly ruin the childhood of a dozen little white kids :laff: :dead: :mjlol: :russ:

Sorry, I just had to tell that story. Top 5 moment ever in my life

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bradley will never lose because he's outta shape, that's for sure.
He almost did in the Prov fight. Went from 180 to 147(ish) in about 2 months. I'm not sure if that's classified as out of shape or just weight cutting though.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just because Chuck E. Cheese was brought up, I feel obligated to tell my story. I used to work there with a homeboy of mine. He was a big Black nikka straight out the Ruben Studdard book.

One day in the summer he had to dress us as Chuck E. Cheese for a birthday party. It was hot as fukk that day, and the air conditioning didn't work. So dude was out there in that costume sweating his ass off. It got so hot, my nikka collapsed and passed out right in front of all these kids and his mask fell off.

All you hear is a bunch of kids screaming "AHHHH! CHUCK E IS DEAD!!!"

Then immediately afterwards, these 5 white kids all screamed out in damn near unison "AHHHHH, CHUCK E IS BLACK!!!"

:deadmanny: :bryan: :lolbron: :deadrose: My nikka single handidly ruin the childhood of a dozen little white kids :laff: :dead: :mjlol: :russ:

Sorry, I just had to tell that story. Top 5 moment ever in my life
:mjlol:....:russ:....:laff:....:dead:...yo im crying laughing right now..cuz i can relate..the damn costumes have no ventilation...i had a hostess in there that you used to wipe your breh down in her own special way in the "dressing room" after dancing for 3-4 songs each party :takedat:..it was worth the near heat strokes..sometimes

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He almost did in the Prov fight. Went from 180 to 147(ish) in about 2 months. I'm not sure if that's classified as out of shape or just weight cutting though.

I think that was cuz of the weight drain.

If he was outta shape he wouldn't have made it to the final bell. He got mad heart, but I don't think heart would have taken him that far if he didn't have a solid fitness/conditioning foundation. Being in shape helps you absorb punishment better.

That's one of the main reasons Khan was able to withstand getting battered around by Maidana and Peterson.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

it was the weight cutting...timmy was eating good and being depressed after collecting his biggest paycheck from that pac fight

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
^^^I agree it was due to the weight drain. Bradley gotta correct that shyt, because he can win at 147 (minus floyd) but he won't float at 154 which is where he'll be if he doesn't stop the massive cutting. Joel Diaz needs to snap on him