Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I come in here and nikkas talking about Thunderbox and KO Nation. Feeling old as fukk now. :russ:

Lets not forget about USA's Tuesday night fights. A young nikka use to eat good off of that shyt too.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I come in here and nikkas talking about Thunderbox and KO Nation. Feeling old as fukk now. :russ:

Lets not forget about USA's Tuesday night fights. A young nikka use to eat good off of that shyt too.

shyt breh..i used to watch episodes of ko nation on the hot box before i went to work my shift at chuck e cheese in high school..and later watch in my dorm when nikkas were hungover and shyt...old is the the word lol

tuesday night fights was the shyt...USA needs to get back in this boxing game..real talk

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Let me add to this. I never slammed anyone who said pac won or Bradley got a gift. I thought it was a close fight that he won, but if someone was to call it a robbery it'd be :yeshrug: to me

That's EXACTLY how I feel bout Swift vs Herrea

But nikkas wanna act like it was 10-2 Herrera N not close... even tho the Mexican said it was a close fight himself

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
shyt breh..i used to watch episodes of ko nation on the hot box before i went to work my shift at chuck e cheese in high school..and later watch in my dorm when nikkas were hungover and shyt...old is the the word lol

tuesday night fights was the shyt...USA needs to get back in this boxing game..real talk

Chuck E Cheese must a been crawling with ratchet single moms :takedat:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:obama: you can't sleep on a spoiler...spoilers are my favorite type of boxers and to me the essence of boxing...fighters who are technically sound but not flashy and have a high boxing IQ and typically lack a significant physical advantage or a characteristic other than a chin usually..they fight the toughest/best competition available and they have the ability on any given night to make a boxer with significant physical advantages look bad and/or beat them
Yet you ain't down with Bradley breh?

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Somebody needs to pick up the slack. The more televised boxing the better.

I was hooked on this one show outta Boston that premiered a lil while ago. I think it was called the Fighters and it was on some Contender shyt, but less Hollywood. Coaches would sit together n plan match ups and then they'd train for like a week or two and then fight. One episode came on and then that shyt disappeared. I think it was on Discovery/Science or some channel you wouldn't expect to see that shyt on.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
On another note brehs, I dont care what anybody says, but Vitali Klitschko is one of the most UNDERRATED fighters I have ever seen.

He's never touched the deck in any of his career fights and was never beaten in any fight ever. The loss to Chris Byrd was due to him tearing his rotator cuff in the fight and the fight was stopped with Klitschko not being able to continue......and he was winning 88-83, 88-83, 89-82 on all 3 of the judges scorecards at the time. Unfortunately, wack ass Chris Byrd got a "TKO" victory:camby:

His fight with Lennox Lewis, Vitali was winning 58-56 on all 3 judge scorecards when the fight was stopped by the doctor. Vitali was also outlanding him 156 to 102 in total punches (79 Vitali to 50 Lennox in power punches). Lennox was turning up, but we'll never know how that fight would've ended.

Vitali's reach, chin, power, conditioning, and boxing skill would've been tough for anyone to beat period....only the elite of the elite. I dont have a list where I rank Vitali, but I put him amongst Tyson, Lewis, Holmes, and Holyfield as the best 5 Heavyweights (since 1980)
Vitali is the last great heavyweight we've seen, but he without a doubt lost that fight vs lewis

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Chuck E Cheese must a been crawling with ratchet single moms :takedat:

breh you have no idea...:wow:..i worked 8 months cuz a nikka had to pay for prom and other HS senior..activities...the fukkery..ive talked about in other threads
the cheating, the constant hooking up, some things about food, drunken moms molesting me when im in the chuck e suit performing for the kids wanting to slow dance or bump and grind with me :takedat:, kids fukking me up while im in said suit, employees who were underage stealing the beer and drinking that shyt during their shifts, parent fights, etc..it goes on and on...on the low it was a wonderful place to work:jawalrus:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
There were some serious shenanigans in the way that Calzaghe/Manfredo fight was stopped. Joe was throwing some bullshyt pitty pat nonsense (most of which didn't even land) and the ref jumped in to stop the bout like he was saving Manfredo from dying in the ring or something.
Sounds like a majority of Calzaghe fights........except Lacy and Roy :to:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Vitali is that dude, but he never wanted another fade from that nikka Bryd. :pachaha: Had to send his lil bro to do his dirty work.

nikkas always made it seem like he was beating the shyt outta dude, but that was a competitive ass fight. That Bryd defense was :ohlawd: Vitali punch connect rate dropped to like 20% or some shyt.

Fight looked like a southpaw Mayweather outboxing a fukking Sentinel from the X-Men.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
bradley isn't technically sound breh..molina and herrera are..thats the big reason why i dont like watching bradley fights lol

Exactly with all those slappy cuff landing punches he be throwing. Tim flurries be looking like he walked into a Bee nest or some shyt.