Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are the rare cases

Walking down the street you aren't gonna find a grown man that weighs 140 pounds too often, even the ultra health conscious, weight lifting jogging on the track working out muthafukkers aint weighing that.

Swift is 25 at 140 for 8 years now, he's growing he can't make the weight and I posted picture evidence. Yeah He's a weight cutter he walks around at 170-180 when he's not in camp, but I feel he doesnt do it for an advantage, Swift has been almost damn near begging to go to 147 it's simply evident that he's been's convinced to stay at 140 by a higher power(had 1 more fight post Herrera lined up at 140), when he said he wanted to move up post Khan

I think people think its rare because nobody does it, not because they cant. I can tell you right now that there are several fighters that are 160 plus that will come down as far as they can to fight Floyd. it depends on where the money is. fighters say they cant make weight all the time then come up with an excuse as why they can make it when a paycheck comes calling. Shane said it...swore he couldnt ever make 147 again. some fighters add a disclaimer....saying I cant make such and such bu...bu...bu...I can for a fight with so and so.

Danny may be outgrowing the weight but we have to weight and see. Or like you said, he lives good between fights and cuts weight. Canelo does it. He made 152 for Floyd but cant make 154 for Angulo. :rudy: Just beware that sometimes its the promoters/managers/advisors that be putting this shyt out there and not the actual fighters themselves.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Normally I'd post this in the Booth/Tunnel, but I think it'd be more appreciated here where all my fellow boxing fans reside at.

I know we got mad different clicks in here such as #BandCamp, #SwiftSet, #MatthysseMafia, #TMT, etc..
so I thought I'd throw some props over in Adonis "Superman" Stevenson's direction along with the help from @clanarchy for flipping the Superman theme.

@patscorpio @Newzz @GREENandYELLOW @synistr @ChocolateGiddyUp @SuikodenII @King P @Skip b
and the rest of my boxing brehs since there's too many to name.

Thanks

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Normally I'd post this in the Booth/Tunnel, but I think it'd be more appreciated here where all my fellow boxing fans reside at.

I know we got mad different clicks in here such as #BandCamp, #SwiftSet, #MatthysseMafia, #TMT, etc..
so I thought I'd throw some props over in Adonis "Superman" Stevenson's direction along with the help from @clanarchy for flipping the Superman theme.

@patscorpio @Newzz @GREENandYELLOW @synistr @ChocolateGiddyUp @SuikodenII @King P @Skip b

Thanks

:pacspit:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
well it wasn't like he didn't get the opportunities against to make that money...paulie fought several notable fighters in his career..he def made the money

Yeah, but he didnt get the same "admiration/fame" that this new fighters are getting. I think that kinda bothers him a little, because he feels he was just as good as they are (or in some cases better), but he wasnt receiving top dollar pay or treated like they were (Broner got almost 2 mill to fight Gavin Rees....you KNOW that had to eat away at Paulie)

Q Money

Rookie
Daps
Kovalev is gonna make Stevenson the 2nd body that he's put in the morgue.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Thanks

I gotta check this out when I get home. Cant see youtube no more at the job:to:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
id be a little salty too if all i was known for was having brittle hands and a big mouth and being perceived as a stepping stone rather than having skills

Paulie has some bitterness, which is natural. Its human nature. Through that bitterness the natural salt just cant help but permeate. lol
most of what he says if fact though...its just that the way he says it comes off bad. kinda like them nikkas we grew up with that would just be trap-yappin and we be like :what:
:ufdup: sit yo smart ignant ass down

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thanks

preciate it. I am a Stevenson fan. he was a great shot in the arm for boxing last year. even though he beat my boy Chad...I have really enjoyed his fights. he was one fighter I didnt mind HBO getting behind because he was delivering.

Q Money

Rookie
Daps
uhh....no. Kovalev is good but that fight will end up like Holmes-c00ney.
:childplease:

That fight will be like Stevenson-Boone 1, except with Adonis being carried out on a stretcher with Kovalev yelling over him in Russian to get up.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

That fight will be like Stevenson-Boone 1, except with Adonis being carried out on a stretcher with Kovalev yelling over him in Russian to get up.

so we need to talk this up. show of hands...we need to create these camps if nobody has already.