Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Paulie be sounding so damn salty while he be commentating. :russ:

That's mainly why I never felt dude as a commentator like that. nikka be catching mad feelings and his score cards be just bad as the judges sometimes. Yeah he can articulate real good and he knows boxing, but that smug saltiness like he's some HOF type fighter be having me like :what::snoop:
shyt is comical at this point breh, it's like watching one of us sitting on set, son was on troll mode to the 1000th degree:bryan:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I knew Herrera wouldn't be a push over, but I didn't think Danny would have as much trouble that he did. I was looking for him to win by Late KO or on 9 rds to 3 type shyt. He ending up winning a real close fight that could have went the other way or been a draw. I don't think Herrera's being underrated. I don't know anybody who thought Swift would just run right over dude like he's some Kimbo Slice opponent.

Prov would prolly be the first dude to KO Paulie cold. Just picture one of those concussive right hands hitting dude's chin while he's pulling back with his hands down in :ohlawd:
It was a showcase match in his hometown, so most assumed it was a easy touch, nobody faces known spoilers who has never been dropped in showcase matches..............Even Floyd with the legit bodies on his resume needed a Gatti for his showcase match, to showcase that skill......Danny expected a war, and Schaefer and crew drilled that into his head unfortunately he didnt get the memo on Herrera

Poor Danny, GB just want that man to lose so badly

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Paulie be sounding so damn salty while he be commentating. :russ:

That's mainly why I never felt dude as a commentator like that. nikka be catching mad feelings and his score cards be just bad as the judges sometimes. Yeah he can articulate real good and he knows boxing, but that smug saltiness like he's some HOF type fighter be having me like :what::snoop:
he felt salty because someone mentioned herrera having no power, think it was Al.

Then he started talking about how all boxers have power lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
shyt is comical at this point breh, it's like watching one of us sitting on set, son was on troll mode to the 1000th degree:bryan:

id be a little salty too if all i was known for was having brittle hands and a big mouth and being perceived as a stepping stone rather than having skills

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
id be a little salty too if all i was known for was having brittle hands and a big mouth and being perceived as a stepping stone rather than having skills
This lil nikka should be happy his mouth has talked him into getting some fans, not only are 8/10 Paulie matches are vomit worthy(the fights where he's not taking a one sided ass whopping), muthafukka got his ass beat by Cano bum ass....................

Shame Broner bum ass put this nikka on a pedastal, even if he has improved immensely lately........................

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

That avi :deadrose::dead:

Reminds me of wrestling back in the days when the good guy was forced into the heels stable N had to do bad guy shyt:russ:

We need you to end one of your posts with the #swiftset:demonic: pat

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finally watched the NBC fights...

Chilemba was putting in work on dude. Really pieced ole boy up with them jabs and rights. Uppercuts were looking good too.

Glazkov/Adamek was pretty damn entertaining. Glazkov boxed the shyt outta dude. Had his face all beat up an shyt. That 12 rd come back barrage from Adamek was :ooh: though.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mickey Ward aint shyt he dont count:birdman:

ok, dont count him. was just throwing his name out there...but there are more. like Marvin Hagler. when a fighter says he cant make weight tells me he is either

a) a weight cutter who blows up in between fights
b) a guy who melted down below his natural weight class to gain an advantage and once goals achieved they have no interest in fighting at that weight again.

now heavyweights dont count really, even though Byrd made 175 :scusthov: Byrd was a lot of water weight though....

but Haye? he is a bodybuilder.....no way he can make 200, much less the old 190 limit and not be a shell of himself athletically.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
byrd made 175 but he had too many years and fights at heavy..his body at that point was a true heavyweight..he should have gone down to cruiser instead...he looked like an absolute crackhead and fought like one...he basically had his career ended that night against shaun george

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
ok, dont count him. was just throwing his name out there...but there are more. like Marvin Hagler. when a fighter says he cant make weight tells me he is either

a) a weight cutter who blows up in between fights
b) a guy who melted down below his natural weight class to gain an advantage and once goals achieved they have no interest in fighting at that weight again.

now heavyweights dont count really, even though Byrd made 175 :scusthov: Byrd was a lot of water weight though....

but Haye? he is a bodybuilder.....no way he can make 200, much less the old 190 limit and not be a shell of himself athletically.
Those are the rare cases

Walking down the street you aren't gonna find a grown man that weighs 140 pounds too often, even the ultra health conscious, weight lifting jogging on the track working out muthafukkers aint weighing that.

Swift is 25 at 140 for 8 years now, he's growing he can't make the weight and I posted picture evidence. Yeah He's a weight cutter he walks around at 170-180 when he's not in camp, but I feel he doesnt do it for an advantage, Swift has been almost damn near begging to go to 147 it's simply evident that he's been's convinced to stay at 140 by a higher power(had 1 more fight post Herrera lined up at 140), when he said he wanted to move up post Khan

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said.. The circumstances were different back then.. Floyd didn't have a title when Marquez fought him.. and I do agree that Danny is just as deserving if not more than JMM at the time.. I really dont know how we got to this point in the back and forth but my only disagreement was you saying Danny is more deserving over Maidana right now cause its like you're boosting his win over LM and glass jaw while trying to slight Maidana win over AB who was a legit non paper 147 champ... In my opinion Danny has to fight at leat 1 legit fight at 147 to earn a fight at the top against p4p #1 WW champ Floyd.. not yet

Floyd didnt need a belt...he was champion emeritus. he was still the top WW fighter in the world because he was lineal champ who was undefeated.
its simple how we got here....Swift beat Khan...doesnt matter about his glass jaw....he was still the champ and top 3 JWW at the time. Khan did beat Maidana.

when you say legit you are really putting too much emphasis on the Broner win. if you say Khan was glass jaw then I can say MM beat a LW. but I wont stoop to that level. :rudy:
before the AB-MM fight....Swift was a top candidate. had Broner won, he'd be in the same position. you are penalizing him and everyone else who wasnt lucky enough to catch Broner that night and expose him for not being a WW...which muthafukkas shouldve known prior to that. :snoop:

I dont have a problem with MM getting a shot. I have a problem with saying he is the most credible opponent out there....or more credible than Danny.
Josesito was fresh from 140, 2 fights removed. because he upset Ortiz he got a shot at the 154 lb title. I am happy for him and glad he got that payday....but he leapfrogged a bunch of fighters in 2 weight classes all because he beat a guy who was barely ranked in the top 10 at WW. that all I am sayin.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think they Match Swift up with Josesito Lopez next...he'd be coming off 2 WS, ain't a big welterweight, mexico vs PR again

I'd love to see Paulie vs Swift for the belt if he gets it off Porter...errybody would be on Paulies wagon N that's where #swiftset thrives:ohlawd:

That's a bit, "IF", if not likely. I don't see Paulie pulling that one off after seeing how dude handled Alexander. Granted Alexander has been overrated to me, but Paulie's improvements are just as overrated. Link below, I know it's talk, and hype, but there's a lotta truth behind it. Paulie is not gonna win that match.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/3/17/5518570/shawn-porter-i-will-steamroll-malignaggi-on-april-19

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That avi :deadrose::dead:

Reminds me of wrestling back in the days when the good guy was forced into the heels stable N had to do bad guy shyt:russ:

We need you to end one of your posts with the #swiftset:demonic: pat

:huhldup:...the only way ill end my post with that is when i get a picture of danny after he is officially defeated :demonic:
until then ill just rock this avi and honor my bet until next monday where i can change it back to something that is acceptable to good taste