Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@ChocolateGiddyUp where was Dannys ring generalship,where were those 212 power punches he landed? Your boy got a gift,it is what it is but if you Danny winning break down the rounds he won and why.

I didn't score the fight rd by rd N I really ain't trying to watch that fight again

Like I've said before Herrera fought ugly N judges for the most part dnt like that ugly ass style breh...jab jab smother hold hit repeat

If you wanna be on that Swift didn't land shyt shostats is lying, then there's nothing I can say N there's no sense in debating

There's no doubt in my mind Swift out landed Herrera in power shots by a wide ass margin N that's why he got the W

I ain't on no Stan shyt or bias shyt...that's how I score fights Power punches mean more then jabs:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
and I think that is a path they should widely consider. very rarely do I believe a fighter just cant make weight. again, not to pick on AB but he cant make 135 because of his lifestyle. if it was me, I would likely be the same way. eatin good, fukkin bad broads, etc....the life of a boxer is hard.

its about discipline. extreme discipline. Mickey Ward says the reason fighters cant make weight is because they dont want to put the work in. He made 140 for damn near 20 years. I aint just pullin Mickey out my ass. B-Hop did it. even came down to 156 for Oscar. B-Hop wouldve never moved up had it not been for opportunity. He was already damn near 40 when he did move up.

that being said....if a Floyd fight presents itself, take it. if you lose...stay at 140 where you are still champ.
Mickey Ward aint shyt he dont count:birdman:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Keith Thurman, a fellow Rican with no Defense, and a questionable chin to boot, close second would be a Malinaggi to show that this fight and style was a fluke...........I prefer Thurman as a I aint went no where fight..............Whatever Swift decides he needs to stay far away from Guerrero with Swift frindly clinch game, now if team GB picks that fight, i'd be 100% sure they want him to fail....

To those that deny Swift was drained

March 3rd Looking about 160-165 ish, looking strong, ready and healthy

March 12, four days befreo the fight, looking weak frail, beaten and drained

Them Instagram filters are just :huhldup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I didn't score the fight rd by rd N I really ain't trying to watch that fight again

Like I've said before Herrera fought ugly N judges for the most part dnt like that ugly ass style breh...jab jab smother hold hit repeat

If you wanna be on that Swift didn't land shyt shostats is lying, then there's nothing I can say N there's no sense in debating

There's no doubt in my mind Swift out landed Herrera in power shots by a wide ass margin N that's why he got the W

I ain't on no Stan shyt or bias shyt...that's how I score fights Power punches mean more then jabs:manny:
This.....

Swift simply got hit too much..........................

If you discount them bombs Swift was landing you are a hating ass Paulie Malinaggi ass nikka

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think they Match Swift up with Josesito Lopez next...he'd be coming off 2 WS, ain't a big welterweight, mexico vs PR again

I'd love to see Paulie vs Swift for the belt if he gets it off Porter...errybody would be on Paulies wagon N that's where #swiftset thrives:ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

This......

And it' the way 95% of yall score fights also, but yall same nikkas defended and but but butted for Broner, and but but butted for Manny in JMM 3/Bradley.....

Yall lil nikkas need to fall back:beli:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This.....

Swift simply got hit too much..........................

If you discount them bombs Swift was landing you are a hating ass Paulie Malinaggi ass nikka

Him bleeding like always doesn't help...or the fact that he decided to let Herrera come to him giving these Stevie wonder nikkas the idea Herrera was hurting N walking him down:russ:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I still think Danny beats the shyt outta Paulie. Herrera is completely different fighter than Malignaggi.

shyt would look as bad as the Hatton massacre.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Him bleeding like always doesn't help...or the fact that he decided to let Herrera come to him giving these Stevie wonder nikkas the idea Herrera was hurting N walking him down:russ:
Like Swift is not a Counter puncher:mindblown:

I glad I waited til monday to come on and the hate still has me scratching my head, Paulie shade was enough for the weekend, shame the judges were missing a good fight my ass, it was so much wrong with that bytch ass statement:ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I still think Danny beats the shyt outta Paulie. Herrera is completely different fighter than Malignaggi.

shyt would look as bad as the Hatton massacre.
Herrera has some pop......

I tell you what Paulie wouldn't beat a Prov, I think we may be underrating Herrera slightly and still are, I must admit I slept on him also, he fell off my radar post Mayfield

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Like Swift is not a Counter puncher:mindblown:

I glad I waited til monday to come on and the hate still has me scratching my head, Paulie shade was enough for the weekend, shame the judges were missing a good fight my ass, it was so much wrong with that bytch ass statement:ohlawd:

Paulie be sounding so damn salty while he be commentating. :russ:

That's mainly why I never felt dude as a commentator like that. nikka be catching mad feelings and his score cards be just bad as the judges sometimes. Yeah he can articulate real good and he knows boxing, but that smug saltiness like he's some HOF type fighter be having me like :what::snoop:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Herrera has some pop......

I tell you what Paulie wouldn't beat a Prov, I think we may be underrating Herrera slightly and still are, I must admit I slept on him also, he fell off my radar post Mayfield

I knew Herrera wouldn't be a push over, but I didn't think Danny would have as much trouble that he did. I was looking for him to win by Late KO or on 9 rds to 3 type shyt. He ending up winning a real close fight that could have went the other way or been a draw. I don't think Herrera's being underrated. I don't know anybody who thought Swift would just run right over dude like he's some Kimbo Slice opponent.

Prov would prolly be the first dude to KO Paulie cold. Just picture one of those concussive right hands hitting dude's chin while he's pulling back with his hands down in :ohlawd:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i dont like what I saw in the Salido fight. that stoppage was pure bulshyt.
word..its one thing if the ring doctor stops it because he thinks the broken nose is bad..but when the fighter and a trainer, who is a former champ himself stop it ASAP beause of it its not a good look

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
word..its one thing if the ring doctor stops it because he thinks the broken nose is bad..but when the fighter and a trainer, who is a former champ himself stop it ASAP beause of it its not a good look
they knew it would be hell from there on. But the thing is thats what makes a fighter a fighter. That what help propels him to elite status.