Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:what:
Danny's worst performance was against a guy who would never be ranked on anybody's top 10 lists except for most awkward fighting style while he has beaten every other "step-up in comp" fighter he has faced.
you obviously didnt see danny vs Rated R...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But the thing is, Danny hasn't fought a top ANYTHING at WW(147) which is a fairly stacked division.. You talking about gatekeepers. You said the guys I named that Maidana fought were gate keepers..Last I checked, a gatekeeper was that nikka you go through to get to the top nikka...

So now Amir Khan is a gatekeeper for Floyd :usure:

Matthyssee is a gate keeper for Floyd :usure:

:usure:

A nikka who has yet to fight at 147 has earned a fight with Floyd over all them other nikkas at 147? GTFOH :camby: NO WAY

All of this "earned a fight with Floyd" stuff is bullshyt. You know how you earn a fight with Mayweather? By having a big enough name to get a fight with Floyd and at this point in time that list includes Danny Garcia even after Saturday's fight.
Why so many dudes on these boards keep acting like they don't know this is a fukking business and not the fukking Olympics is beyond me.
"Earned" what the fukk does that even mean? Old ass Oscar De La Hoya could kick the coke, throw his lingerie in the bushes and come out of retirement and automatically get a PPV bout with Floyd based on his name alone and it wouldn't have have shyt all to do with earning it.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't throw shade at Mikey b/c he's better than your boy T-Craw. That was slick how you popped Crawford in with Swift and Rigo though :mlol:

Mikey aint better than TCraw...but we will see. I just threw Crawford in there because even though I ride for him....he needs to start working his list from the top down to be considered elite. He needs to get rid of Beltran and Vasquez immediately.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
easy question.

Floyd
Bradley
JMM
Manny
Devon

I didnt say GBP, I said he wasnt a top 5 WW. even still you had Floyd, Devon, Thurman, Brook, and Guerrero. You have to give it to the guys that have been fighting at WW. Not to the guy who beat a guy for a title who was OUTSIDE the top 5. You cant find a post of me saying AB was a top 5 WW. I viewed him as a lightweight who won a WW title.

so hard for me to put this guy in any top 5 of anything.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of this "earned a fight with Floyd" stuff is bullshyt. You know how you earn a fight with Mayweather? By having a big enough name to get a fight with Floyd and at this point in time that list includes Danny Garcia even after Saturday's fight.
Why so many dudes on these boards keep acting like they don't know this is a fukking business and not the fukking Olympics is beyond me.
"Earned" what the fukk does that even mean? Old ass Oscar De La Hoya could kick the coke, throw his lingerie in the bushes and come out of retirement and automatically get a PPV bout with Floyd based on his name alone and it wouldn't have have shyt all to do with earning it.

thank you. :ohlawd:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

:dead:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so hard for me to put this guy in any top 5 of anything.

we are talking about before Porter. you dont think Devon was a better WW than Broner? :what: like Devon wouldnt have beat the shyt outta Paulie :comeon: Plus Devon was a titlist before Broner-Malinaggi was even discussed. No way you can say Broner was a top 5 WW off beating Paulie, much less before.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Im in fukking tears at my desk reading this shyt lmaooooooooooooooo Grad A my nikkas :laff:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we are talking about before Porter. you dont think Devon was a better WW than Broner? :what: like Devon wouldnt have beat the shyt outta Paulie :comeon: Plus Devon was a titlist before Broner-Malinaggi was even discussed. No way you can say Broner was a top 5 WW off beating Paulie, much less before.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why's that breh?

sorry breh...but keep them Mexicans away from slick black fighters with speed.
w6i7HUn.png

advisors and promoters will tell you this.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I dunno. Crawford seems like the truth, but I can't say he's better than Mikey Garcia yet, even though head to head I think he poses problems or could win.

I need to see Crawford beat a few more good names first. Burns was a start, but it's not like he looked spectacular in that fight either and Beltran softened dude up for him anyways.

The way everybody's shytting on D. Garcia for winning a close fight, already tells me Crawford will be shytted on as well if he struggles in the near future and he don't even have half the scalps that Danny had. Dude is getting propped up and we haven't even seen him in adversity yet.