Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Swifts chin is grade A Matthysse hits harder then Maidana N he ate those bombs no problem...his timing is very good but Herrera awkwardness, hand speed, high punch output N smother game plan fukked with dudes timing...

I agree Swift is too passive on offense he should have stalked N fought Herrera like he did Zab...it worked in the 10th N 11th rd

Porter dnt fight like Herrera so its hard to say what he'd do vs Swift...he could rough Swift up on the inside but could he handle the counters coming in??

I would favor Garcia over Porter. I can't see Porter beating him. All he would do is bum rush Danny and get countered coming in.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:camby:

And why do you think somebody like Herrera can beat Broner?:what:

Danny and Broner dont fight the same way. Broner beat a much better boxer in Paulie Malignaggi. Broner has faster hands and will walk you down if you cant hurt him......explain to me your reasoning that Herrerra would beat Broner?:dahell:

Broner has no defense no handspeed no power and no stamina dawg. The way Herrera was jabbing Danny was spectacular. No way Broner could have handled them. Paulie is slow dawg. Paulie is also weak he throws feather punches. No power behind his punches. Broner got rocked by slow Maidana who gassed mid fight and still beat Broner to a pulp. Herrera fought like an elite fighter last night. Good head movement accurate punching and good footwork. If he fights like this his next 4 fights he ll beat anybody out there at 140. This is how Khan should fight. Not hating on About Bills but he would get nullified if he picks on Herrera breh

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
No he wouldnt, besides, Broner would walk through his punches just like he did YOUR boy Paulie:umad:

Yall nikkas be on some other shyt:snoop:

If you cant hurt Broner, you're done. Hererra was able to land on Garcia do to his speed advantage. Broner is much faster than Hererra and would beat the hell out of that lil weak punching nikka:camby:

Compare Danny's power to Paulie's brehs.

I can't wait until this fight happens just to hear the spins and plea copping when Broner get his head bust again. Too bad it won't happen because Broner is only facing C fighters from now on. :heh:

Broner's own team doesn't feel comfortable putting him in there with anyone with even a hint of decent pop on Floyd's undercard, that's all that needs to be said about BandCamp, TBA status. :mjlol:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
pitty pat shots?...herrera busted the guys nose and had him fighting on his backfoot :laugh:..herrera was backing up the nikka easy..weight is an excuse..garcia simply showed a lack of ability to adjust..not the first fight this is happened

Completely agree. It got so worse that I was hoping for the robbery to happen. Herrera fought well last night lets give the man his due instead of criticizing Danny

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I'm going to watch the fight again now that I got home, but like I said last night I originally had it 7-5 Garcia. It could have gone either way, and have no problem with anybody thinking Herrera won as it was a close fight. Don't think either guy won more than 7 rounds though.

It really depends on how you score fights I suppose. In title fights, I go by the baseball rule. What I mean by that is in baseball when a base-runner is running and gets to the base at the same time as the ball, he's usually called safe (tie goes to the runner). When in boxing, when a round is very close/too close to call, I give those rounds to the champ. Which in this case was Swift. Some people might have given those close rounds to Herrera though :manny:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
10015079_4040639512504_2049868068_n.jpg

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Compare Danny's power to Paulie's brehs.

I can't wait until this fight happens just to hear the spins and plea copping when Broner get his head bust again. Too bad it won't happen because Broner is only facing C fighters from now on. :heh:

Broner's own team doesn't feel comfortable putting him in there with anyone with even a hint of decent pop on Floyd's undercard, that's all that needs to be said about BandCamp, TBA status. :mjlol:

Where do you see me comparing Danny vs Paulie in power?:what:

I quoted YOU saying that Herrera can beat Broner, addressed it in my post, and you respond back with you can't wait to see Danny vs AB?:dahell:

:dead: at you hoping and praying that someone beats AB because the fighter you Stan couldn't beat a lightweight in his very 1st fight at 147 and lost the belt in his own hometown:umad:

No matter if AB goes winless the rest of his career, he beat YOUR FIGHTER head to head. Nothing will ever change that fact:manny:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
No he wouldnt, besides, Broner would walk through his punches just like he did YOUR boy Paulie:umad:

Yall nikkas be on some other shyt:snoop:

If you cant hurt Broner, you're done. Hererra was able to land on Garcia do to his speed advantage. Broner is much faster than Hererra and would beat the hell out of that lil weak punching nikka:camby:
But Broner doesnt throw many punches.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Where do you see me comparing Danny vs Paulie in power?:what:

You said he would walk through Danny's shots like he did Paulie. He won't.

I quoted YOU saying that Herrera can beat Broner, addressed it in my post, and you respond back with you can't wait to see Danny vs AB?:dahell:

:dead: at you hoping and praying that someone beats AB because the fighter you Stan couldn't beat a lightweight in his very 1st fight at 147 and lost the belt in his own hometown:umad:

You still drunk breh? You responded to me saying Danny would land left hooks on Broner all day.

I don't have to hope and pray someone beats Broner. It already happened. :umad:

No matter if AB goes winless the rest of his career, he beat YOUR FIGHTER head to head. Nothing will ever change that fact:manny:

Don't know why you think this would bother me I said in this very thread I thought Broner won their fight. I also said it was close and could have gone either way.

Your stanning of Broner has you thinking every time someone says something about dude we have some sort of vendetta against him. :camby: I was picking Broner to beat Khan when they were in talks I don't hold anything over him.

Me saying Danny beats him is because I feel that way. Doesn't have shyt to do with Paulie.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Broner has no defense no handspeed no power and no stamina dawg. The way Herrera was jabbing Danny was spectacular. No way Broner could have handled them. Paulie is slow dawg. Paulie is also weak he throws feather punches. No power behind his punches. Broner got rocked by slow Maidana who gassed mid fight and still beat Broner to a pulp. Herrera fought like an elite fighter last night. Good head movement accurate punching and good footwork. If he fights like this his next 4 fights he ll beat anybody out there at 140. This is how Khan should fight. Not hating on About Bills but he would get nullified if he picks on Herrera breh

Broner has no defense?:what:

No power?:what:

No hand speed?:what:

Paulie Malignaggi landed only 25% of total punches and Marcos Maidana landed only 28% of his total punches......but Broner has no defense:dead:

Maidana said he definitely felt Broner's power, but you say he has none:dead:

The saying he has no hand speed is the FIRST time I ever heard that:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You said he would walk through Danny's shots like he did Paulie. He won't.

You still drunk breh? You responded to me saying Danny would land left hooks on Broner all day.

I don't have to hope and pray someone beats Broner. It already happened. :umad:

Don't know why you think this would bother me I said in this very thread I thought Broner won their fight. I also said it was close and could have gone either way.

Your stanning of Broner has you thinking every time someone says something about dude we have some sort of vendetta against him. :camby: I was picking Broner to beat Khan when they were in talks I don't hold anything over him.

Me saying Danny beats him is because I feel that way. Doesn't have shyt to do with Paulie.

Oh shyt.....you're right:snoop:

You did say Danny:dead:

I was wrong then. No, Broner will NOT walk through a Danny Garcia's punches. What I posted up above about Broner vs Garcia is how I see their fight playing out.

My bad breh:to:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
PDL, Paulie, and Marcos Maidana combined to 619 out of 2399 total punches over 34 rounds against AB. That's only 25% of their punches landing by 3 different fighters over 3 fights with Broner.

fukking 71 punches thrown per round on average but landing only 18 shots a round average for 3 fighters......but Adrien Broner doesn't have defense?:dahell:

:wow: