Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Did he get screwed on the cards vs Karim Mayfield? Mike Achondo? The other bum he lost to who gave him his 1st loss?

karim mayfield beat herrera soundly..alvarado got into a war with him in a hard fight but it was clear he won...anchondo got the split nod in a pretty even fight

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I agree, but I don't think as many people are underrating Herrera's ability as "others" (you know who I'm talking about) have delusions of grandeur regarding Adrien Boner. Herrera kind of reminds me of Winky Wright, not in fighting style, but that his style doesn't resonate with the judges, so he ends up getting screwed on the cards ala Wright-Vargas, Wright-Taylor.
Dude is going to be a tuff out for anybody.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
the juanma v DPL 2 was good, both of them came out with the semi-careful stance, high guard then started to throw the hard intentional blows. The fight could have, should have continued on but hey, when you fight away in your rivals homeland..you can't do shyt!!
My man knees was spaghetti status tho. :mjlol:

That's why I'm not mad at the ref.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose::dead:

Jab , smother, hold N hit

Get "robbed" brehs:umad:

Then you get Provo throwing shots at Swift like he's a real threat:snoop:

This is why I hate when young fighters lose or struggle in a particular matchup because people start showing their true colors and making the "underdog" out to be better than they are.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
all i know is i lost an avi bet because of that fight and @yawn is going to hit me with a swiftset one to replace my own for a week :beli:

:heh:

What you think about Gary Russell vs Lomachenko for the belt?

I know you riding with Jr, but you do you think he can KO him?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Then you get Provo throwing shots at Swift like he's a real threat:snoop:

This is why I hate when young fighters lose or struggle in a particular matchup because people start showing their true colors and making the "underdog" out to be better than they are.

Its expected breh, especially when you got a fighter where nikkas is jus waiting to criticize any lil thing

We had nikkas in here last night:stylin: who been ghost since September 14th

Talking bout it was a rout....meanwhile the nikka Herrera himself said it was a close fight:russ:

Look at NSB right now Matthysse fans hugging N hi fiving, Swifts 1st W over Morales was a gift now all types of silly shyt